warm and fussy or just livid???

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Rory C, Tuesday 3rd Nov, 2009.

1. Rory C Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I bet this makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

This is unbelievable, but can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 600 employees and has the following employee statistics.

29 have been accused of spouse abuse

7 have been arrested for fraud

9 have been accused of writing bad cheque's

17 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

3 have done time for assault

71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

14 have been arrested on drug-related charges

8 have been arrested for shoplifting

21 are currently defendants in lawsuits

84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year and collectively, this year alone, they have cost the British tax payer

2. clarks.2006 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

3. Porker New Member Getting Started

Bunch of legends eh? Lol

4. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Tossers. Hope they sleep well at night.

5. Bong Guest

Where is this information from?

6. no1carper Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

it would be really funny if this was proved all true

7. captain_sl0w Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Much of this has to be BS. If it was true then many of them would have been ripped to pieces in the media and forced to resign - especially the ones accused of spousal abuse, fraud and drugs charges.

sounds like BS to me

8. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think I remember something about fraud and drugs charges. Would have been leaked tactically when there were bigger stories in the media, probably around the time the expenses scandel or swine flu first hit. I could be wrong though.

9. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yea surely if these figures where true they get strung for it ? Fucking bunch of halfwits all of them couldn't organise a piis up in a brewery fucking dirty robbing scum

10. EGplease Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

there is the same sort of thing for the U.S house of congress and senate its pretty much the same and yea its true

senator ted kenadey killed a young girls in a drunk diving accident and got away scott free.... wanker

11. Rory C Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I am not sue where the information came from Bong, i got sent it at work.

What makes people think its bullshit?? How many offences do you hear the mp's commiting and getting away with? The expenses scam for one, if anyone in the public sector did anything like they did we would be in court facing trial, NONE of them have been taken to court over it and they are moaning about paying it back!!!

Also how many police officers have you heard of that have been let off scott free after being caught speeding (over 100) etc etc (the one that killed that child after doing 90 in a residential area with no lights or sirens on for example)

The system sucks in soo many ways, they bend the rules to suit themselves all the time and it just get covered up from the media so we don't find out. I can quite belive the figures tbh, they get away with loads that we can't/don't.

i just thought id share and see peoples responses, maybe theres more people than i thought that actually has faith in government and believe what the media brainwash people into thinking. All i know is i can't wait for the cival uproar march to london to kick off about the way we get robbed, I want to be at the front holding the big banner :Smile: i always have 1 day holiday left just incase lol

12. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Police suck.