waking up stupidly late

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by chelt_scene, Sunday 6th Dec, 2009.

1. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

everyweekend i plan do do summit on the car in the day and always stay up late as i can't sleep then set my alarm for like 10 then wake up at ten then thing 10 more mins then its like half 1 :/ FFS lol :Angry:

2. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I feel for you man. Same problem this morning. Am going to endeavour ro get up at 8 tommorow and finish my suspension.

3. WELZ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

What its like to be young eh!

Make the most of it, as you won't get away with it in a few more years :Tongue:

4. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ahahahahah thats what im like when im not at college. its quite awesome.

5. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

worst is when you have a actual time to be somewhere, you go to get up like with enough time to do all the morning stuff...then fall asleep for another 5 minutes (or so you think) wake up and you've got 4 minutes to get to wherever you need to be, which includes washing, dressing eating and getting there

6. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

don't work on the car in winter haha,

i spent over an hour today wiring in a new horn as mine died, its no fun, playing with wires in a cold wet engine bay is making my fingers tinge at the moment,

7. donzo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I woke up at 11pm today.

I wouldn't consider 1 late.

8. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I woke up at 3 on Saturday, then was tired after the long sleep so had a nap.

9. jdm-mike Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i got in from clubbing at 5am sunday and was up again before 11, went and played football and now feel dead, i wish i could sleep in till one lol.

10. HotPinkBabe Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I'm the same since being off work i keep over sleeping :Frown: i keep pressing snooze i swear i do it in my sleep too :Tongue:

Makes you feel crapper the next day though over sleeping :Frown:

11. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Was ment to look at a new house today with my parents at 9.30. Woke up at 2.30, went down stairs to get told they had a offer accepted for the house. So yeh I'm moving into a house I haven't even seen :Grin:

12. Sirk Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

haha awesome!

i get grumpy if i sleep past 11am, feel like i've wasted a day lol

13. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

just woke up haha :Tongue: had a power nap still feeel fucked tho :/

14. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

totally going against the flow here but I GOT UP ON TIME!! AHAHA

Meant I could actually fit the front bits to the front so car has the front suspension fitted :Grin:

15. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i got up for work on time always do for work its just weekends and days off : (