vandalism

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by 123-curley, Friday 11th Dec, 2009.

1. 123-curley Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

woke up this morning to find my windscreen smashed and and a full brick on my seat,not only has this smashed my windscreen it has marked one of my recaros some of the glass has scratched my carbon bonnet and all i have done all morning is clean up glass in the freezing cold,and now i have to spend my time sorting out a new windscreen and just before christmas aswell thats all i need and wich ever idiot did it wat did they acheave cheep laffs,ohhhh rite laf

2. a2k00 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Harsh mate! Youve not been sleeping with someone's mrs have you?

3. 123-curley Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

lol no mate i have been trying to think of people who could have somthing against me for this to be justified and not just a random act but i can't

4. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just mindless tools.. Sorry to hear of your woes.. Hope you can sort it ASAP..

5. raep Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

that sucks man. blame those chavs down the road i say.

was yours the only car around the area that was vandalised?

6. stu1.4 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

that sucks mate, probably someone jealous of your car.

hope you find out who it was!

hope car gets sorted ASAP.

7. tomcyk Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

this is some sick shit, why woudl you do this,

sorry for you mate, i really am, i would shoot myself in the head probably..

8. stevti Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

sorry to hear about this dude, these dickheads need there fingers lobbing off! Same happened to my gran at xmas a few years ago, a bloody huge parking cone through her rear window!! my fucking gran of all people! just shows there not necessarily targeting you bud, prob just pissed up wankers walkin back from a pub? if you really wanna get them get the brick dusted for fingerprints!

9. PerryEP2 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Man that's fucking rough. Hope it was just a one off aye. Sure they'll be a few sleepless nights watching.

10. 123-curley Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

cheers lads ye mine was the only one,i have talked to police about gettin the prints off the brick and they said they will have gone with the weather bin like this

11. Cesare Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

12. newkid Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

usual responce from them, exact responce i got a few years ago when my audio equipment was stolen, funny thing is they managed to get in to the car, steal the audio and snap the steering column (attempted theft i reckon) then shut the door. Police gave me all the no point the weather will have took away all the evidence

13. vtecmad Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That sucks big time.

14. jay coupe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That sucks man :Frown: if you find the lil fuckers rip their fingernails off with plyers.

15. vtec flex Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

feel for you bud - hate it when you can't do anything about it either!

16. deb1991 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

thats fucked up man, police are a waste when it comes to shit like this! when i got my window smashed them toy cops (community support officers) kept coming to my house talking to me like im a suspect and i know who done it! if i knew who done it would i be talking to the police! there a fucking joke man. hope u get the sad bastards!

17. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

pricks mate! probly no reason for it mate. my mates car got paint strippered for no reason too amazes me what people are like! hope you get it sorted dude.

18. vk9 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL ....

... about 6 months ago my windscreen got smashed and they left a few dents near my roof ... I reckon it was a baseball bat as I found peices of broken wood in my car , IT SUCKS I know ... i didnt deserve it either ... i blame drunken jelous chavs

but I beleive ... what goes round comes round...sorry to hear that dude anyway , good luck with a new windscreen . Like a TIT i didnt opt for the windscreen cover on insurance and I had to cash out

19. 123-curley Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

not gud is it mate.i will find out who it is i know alot of people and they are all asking about its just a matter of time,ye its just cost me

20. primiximus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Damn fuckers man... Sorry to hear about this.