toyota starlets vs Civics

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by qbsfinestkid, Wednesday 23rd Dec, 2009.

1. qbsfinestkid Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ino this may have been debated a while ago but i'd like 2 hear some more views on wat people think /...as i'm getting the misses one soon becoz i can't sell my honda ....honda rules...

2. ibz Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

got a starlet myself. admitedly the interior is shit and it handles crap as standard. can make the handling better with a set of coilovers. very easy to tune up tho

3. cdonnelly Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

there nice little cars ino a mate who has a forge scooby turbo in his. the boost is unreal. but Civic's rock far more lol

4. qbsfinestkid Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

sweet yeh looking 4ward 2 gettin her one my mate had an ep82 runnin 210bhp.....with a gt4 6-speed box was real quick and sounded mint

5. Bong Guest

What years?

I would say a Civic is safer than a Starlet and that would be my main concern if its for the Mrs

6. qbsfinestkid Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol i wouldn't dude i gave my misses ago in my b16 and it bout ripped her head off in 1st when she hit VTEC i thought she was gna 4get where the breaks were lol....its nice and small for her...quick ....plus i get too drive it when i feel like a change.....after I've modded it....cheap tax n insurance too