Toyota Prius

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by stirks, Monday 28th Dec, 2009.

1. stirks Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Right this is random but I just have to let everyone know that I bloody hate Toyota prius' I mean hate em what are they?!! there so ugly and shit!!

2. boro_andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3. K Vee Gee Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Not all of them are ugly.

b3.

4. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

^^ that is actually nice :Smile:

for some reason reminds me slightly of a DC5 random?

5. kahn_v Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

they quiet good cars tbh.

6. sdots Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

tommykaira-toyota-prius-12.

The front looks decent, but the rear...

tommykaira-toyota-prius-13.

but then looks ok from this angle...

tommykaira-toyota-prius-10.

7. gumbar Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

That white one looks kinda cool but thats because it resembles a DC5 like ryam said. But im with home boy who started the thread, whilst they are comfy, economic and generaly nice 2 ride in it stil dosn't get by the fact that they look like a fucked up block of cheese.

8. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I got hit by one at the supermarket carpark as it was reversing, it's really quiet

9. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

there are certainly ugly cars on the road. They do a job. If you don't like them don't buy one simples

10. Gynx Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

they are that shape for good reason

That reason being that aerodynamicly, they are very very efficient, more so than a DC5 etc etc. So much so that if you put a K20A into one , you'd probably find it will shock alot of other "fast" cars

11. morris Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

shit pin-up car for a false market.

12. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Shame the back end of all Prius's are totally gash, but like Gynx said, it's probs made like that to be most fuel effecient/aerodynamic - the Honda Insight has a similar back end too

13. Aaron@LBR Commercial Services Trader

It is entirely made like that for a reason.

They are absolute brilliant cars, especially the later Prius with the 1.8 engine and 140 HP.

Probably beat a lot of Civics in a straight line and around a track on here too. lol.

I don't even know why I'm posting in such a thread in the steam room, I've lowered myself to the silly mentality. Then again, it is 4:00 in the morning. Grow up Aaron. Tut!

14. graham27 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not a fan of prius's at all, weirdest things ever to drive

15. Bong Guest

I had a demo for about a week when worked for Toyota, I thought it was nice, not quick at all but very smooth and nice to drive

I don't mind hybrids but I don't really know if they are the future, I hope so because performance hybrids that run on electric round town and petrol when you want some fun would be brilliant