The Vote Overflow Recaro Bitch Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by SimonF, Friday 13th Nov, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't get why Bong Water is being voted for?

He hates almost every modification if cost's more then 1% of the car's value, his attitude towards people that modify cars different to how he likes them is shit and he always has this "its only an opinion" attitude when it's really quite obvious he does it to personally attack people and to very much provoke a reaction.

Hell, i'd prefer Struggle to be a moderator then him. :/

2. Bong Guest

Mate, make your vote like everyone else yeah

Funny because I commented on your car recently, without repeating the comment go to your build thread and have a read

I don't hate almost every mod at all, I hate to see people waste money on shit like I did when I got myself into serious debt, theres a difference

I have an only opinion attitude because thats what it is, I won't come to your house with a gun, hold to your head and make you do what I say will I, its just words on a screen people read into things to much if you don't like what I say don't take it on board, do it the other way and enjoy

Personally attack people!? Mate, I think i'm a little offended by that, just a little

3. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I did. :Smile:

Surely that's up to themselves if they want to do that? Commenting on how useless the modification is to their life isn't exactly a nice thing to see when you've just spent out on it.

If it was "only an opinion",

4. Bong Guest

Ok if you want to take it off topic on your little mission then lets go, mods can always delete the comments if they want but I really feel you should PM PooM your feelings instead of publically

5. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

How is this off topic? This is to decide who will represent the forum and i, in my opinion (as you keep conveying, it doesn't matter does it, its just words, right?) that you being one of those people isn't a good idea. It isn't off topic in the slightest. People are showing why they think people should be a moderator, i'm showing why i think you shouldn't.

I refer you to the following;

6. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Bong has a point

7. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

8. MatthewR Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

why is pattyscivicek4 on the list?

he doesnt know much technical info at all and can barely spell.

and also, whats funny about 700 recaros? would 1500 on brides be twice as funny?

9. dozzy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Everything. :Smile:

10. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes.

All depends on the price of your car. I wouldn't put

11. MatthewR Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

TBH the people saying that its funny etc, are probably just the people that can't afford them :Smile:

HTH.

12. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Doesn't stop it being funny :Tongue:

13. dozzy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOL True, I can't afford them right now, but if and when I could, I wouldn't even consider a set of Recaro's :Wink: HTH

14. PooM CivicLife Founder ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Steve Horsham

15. MatthewR Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The second part of your post is stupid so the first part is basically you agreeing. Great.

Pooms post sums up. No more off topic from me.

16. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

17. Bong Guest

I get what you are saying and yet again my point is totally missed, I don't care how much you spend on it, I don't care if you put

18. MatthewR Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

How much you think custom rails and ATR seats are gonna cost?

19. Bong Guest

WTF man its an example to get a point across for god sake, if you want a price speak to Gerry @ PerformanceTek as he has done it numerous times, also speak to Blames-VTI he has also done it

20. al9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

at the end of the day, modifying a car in general is not a cheap hobby, you spend on it what your wiling to spend, it is not a money making exercise, its likely to break you financially, it is silly, but we do it becuase we enjoy it, it not only brings personal enjoyment, sence of achivement, but along with it its a very social thing, going to meets, meeting lots of like minded people, come on fourms chatting shite, its all part and parcel of the whole scene!

there are some parts out the second hand that are massively overpriced, but if the research is done, most people will realise what is sensibly priced, and what is not.

Anyway, back to topic, its spoiling voting day!! ha ha :Tongue:

al9955

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.