The 'I think 'Stance' is for gayers' Thred..

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Grovesy, Wednesday 9th Dec, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grovesy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Izit dat 'er boobz iz got stance coz dey iz lowww?

[​IMG]

2. dozzy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I getz ya.. But it is a forum with a lot of members, you're always going to get mixed opinions and disagreements.. I think it's mainly sparked by the way people talk about "stance" though tbh, certain people seem to think it's some fantastic new idea.. In reality it's not, and when it's mentioned so much, in such a way, it kind of gets peoples backs up..

3. JACKO. Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I no what it means mate, but because im new on here tho dosent mean im a noooooooob

4. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    No, its normally Bong Water. He starts shit by putting little comments in that he know's will trigger a reaction and for him to act as if his idea's are better than everyone else's.

he's like one of them nut case God hates Fag idiots

5. Jor-don Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Fair enough, some people do think its kinda new, but within the uk honda scene i would say it is fairly new with some exceptions.

Whats funny is how in the Dub scene, no1 says anything about it.

Also what gets peoples back up is the same people and comments being put forward in similar posts when all people want is to enjoy pics, if you like that sort of stance thing, without people coming in and saying how stupid it is.

This is true

This is also true

100_0516.

100_0524.

6. Bong Guest

Its like a Trojan horse, but for scene sheep

7. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:cool:

8. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    The only Scene Sheep Here are You & The Rest of the ITZ TO LOW Crew seriously. If Someone Posts Somthing Thats Normal Ride height on Gash wheels you won't Normally see someone going Dude i hate ur rims & U aint low enough. you'd see, Nice car mate! u should look at...

but anything that "GOES AGAINST YOUR OPINION" You make Clear to fucking Everyone, 100X Each thread.

Its Old and Boring.

9. JACKO. Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Man speaks nothing but the truteth

10. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

flipped_integra.

Uber stance.

I agree that some cars look good, but it's function over form for me!

11. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    Actually, I am, i need to go take a dump but if your referring to what im talking about, im actually not talking shit, im just calling your opinion bollocks for the fact u speak DOWN to people that like something different to you. im fucking glad only about 3 people respect what you say otherwise the Honda scene would be BORING AS FUCK

12. Bong Guest

I swear your really a nine year old

30204-GO-CRY-EMO-KID-DENTRY.

13. Bong Guest

I resigned, I help people out on here all the time, I don't just log on to wank of pics of american cars

14. We HEART LA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

^^ That EMO pic is funny as shit. There is like 3 people taking pics...

But seriously Just leave you opinion, don't bash on someones style. Not diercted to anyone, I'm just saying. My 2cents..

15. chris Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

16. Bong Guest

I would say take the piss as I live in the UK

So yeah, take the piss, and contribute

17. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If only he introduced some camber he would have them tyres tucking in no time!!

18. Jor-don Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes i know you resigned, only thing next for you to do is to leave, or be banned IMO and probably a lot of others think the same too.

I don't really care whether you help people on here or not, you do more damage than good to this forum. If people really searched this forum or google, your help would not even be needed. Can you now please fuk off from this thread and go help the "noobs" you love so much. Thanx

Cheers man, like i said , you don't have to be slammed with camber to have a good look or "stance". Heres another one

IMG_0939.

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 9th Dec, 2009
  19. JACKO. Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Awesome car that Jordon, there the only Rotas id have tbf

20. Bong Guest

I'm trying, but you keep replying. The only reason I piss you off is because I take the piss out of the style you like, you could just ignore it. I don't see it as helping noobs, I see it as contributing. Coming on just to post pics of cars is just a waste of internet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.