The AA

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Styles, Saturday 19th Dec, 2009.

1. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Went off for a drive Yesterday, exhaust falls off car...

Ring AA this morning, can you come fix my car, just needs couple of bolts etc... for the exhaust

yeah sure where are you...

I tell them...

I'm sorry thats within a quater mile of your house, you'll have to upgrade your account.. .

2. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

....drive it home and sort it?

3. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am useless at fixing things.. plus it woulda been free with the AA... :Frown:

Im not sure i can drive it back, it's sort broken the exhaust into peices, and most of it dragging on the floor...

4. tombowman12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

it'll be fine, just loud! very, very loud!

go buy some cable ties to hold it up if you don't wanna drag it along the floor!

5. ek9ant Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

push it or get someone to tow it quater of a mile from your house then call again?

6. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just went out n got it... :Frown: poor thing... exhaust dragging the whole way back... And damm loud.

I'll just get a mate to jack her up next week and have a look, i think it just needs a new bit that joins the backbox to the centre section and some new rubber things to hold it all on... Not very technical knowledge there :Grin:

7. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mate, we had the same thing. car died on our driveway rang em up, same response, so me and my dad pushed the car a half mile and then rang em again. happy days.

8. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I live in some ridiculously windy culdesac... so for me to get the car half a mile away, id have to push it for days... literally days hahaha :Grin:

9. HotPinkBabe Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

AA are crap get with the RAC :Grin:

10. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Im thinking i will :Angry: dam AA

11. WELZ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

RAC have the same policy....

You have to have homestart for them to come out within a quarter mile of your house.

12. Stokes Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

AA are pretty crap.

Headgasket went on my old car so had to pay to upgrage because it was more than 50miles or something away.

This was at 2pm I didn't get home until 2am they didn't pick me up until 12. I was soo cold and pissed. :Frown:

13. sk8ter646 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

yeah mate, its all part of the contract you signed