tesco stampede!!

Discussion in 'Technology, Gaming & Phones' started by large_steve182, Tuesday 10th Nov, 2009.

1. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

absolutely brilliant,

11:30, drive into town, drove past game saw a good 2-300 people standing outside freezing, thought fuck that il see if tesco are doing it, park up, see about 60 or so people hanging about just inside, i go in see some people i knew and talked to them,

12:03 a woman with a trolley comes walking down with a security guard, every one urges forward, 1 security guard tells people to get back and 70 odd people move back :Tongue:lot: , one clever cookie sneaks through the clothes section, pops an arm out and grabs one, this sets everyone off on a stampede, run around the security guard, elbows and handbags out, one guy had a hand on the trolley, the trolley moved back and he supermaned with it and ended up on the floor, then everyone sprints to the tills,

only to find theres 1 woman on a normal till and 1 woman on the self service tills, this one poor (hot) girl has to go to everyone, take the game, go take it out the box, take it back, age verify it, for everybody, after this whole jumanji affair, i looked back and the trolley still had plenty of games left, there was no need for the mosh pit to try and get one,

12:15 get outside talk to some mates, drive past game, see 50 odd people still queing, shout "idiots" at them,

then come home for winter hibernation,

2. a2k00 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

got mine this morning for

3. Bong Guest

I'm pretty pissed that mine hasnt turned up but honestly the whole stampede thing is a bit much

4. andycivicmarlin Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fuckin hell all this for a game!

5. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

had mine a week :Tongue: but LOL this thread is funny and (HOT) girl thought you were a big bender dude:Tongue:

6. natune Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the amount of attention this game is getting is unbelievable!! they will be raking in the monies! and if its anything like the last.. it will still be selling for the same price for the next year or so!

7. Callum. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

it was like this with Goldeneye, except as you can imagine alot more 90's.

8. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

tbh, i'd have went to the till with Fifa 10 or something :lol:

9. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

my idea was to get all my brothers combats and that on, the full kit, wait in line at game, flashbang through the door, storm the building, check for tangos, cover soap when hes reloading, and then buy viva piniata and just walk out,

or my mates idea was to take in his ps3 at midnight and trade it in for an xbox, they would have to set it up, make sure it work, do all the hassle of swapping stuff about, when everyone else is trying to get call of duty

10. Callum. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

yea and just been like, what? it's a good game. fancied it at 10 past twelve. mugs

11. Callum. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

MATE that is fucking funny.

12. dhdavectr Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

at about ten past midnight you should have cut the power off in game, that would have won you some fans