General Term paper writing help

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Breemeyli, Tuesday 9th Jul, 2019.

1. Breemeyli New Member Getting Started

England John Smith London
    Guys, I need a little help from you. The fact is that I am currently engaged in writing term paper at the university, which is associated with alternative forms of energy, including I have a section on comparing cars that run on gasoline and electric cars. I would be very grateful for the materials on the topic. I really apologize for the offtopic, but since this is an automotive forum, I decided to write in the hope of receiving from you tips and materials on the topic. I will be very grateful.

2. Jodess New Member Getting Started

United States Pol NY
    explain yourself properly. Is it hard facts or opinion you want? I think if it's opinion you want then you're possibly in the right place, although my feeling is that it be biased towards internal combustion. But if it's facts, well, I dunno, as I think the powers that be all favour electric mainly so they can penalise the majority of us who still use regular cars. Greedily raising revenue for themselves under the guise that were all dirty, and responsible for killing the planet.

What is your take on the subject?

3. Breemeyli New Member Getting Started

England John Smith London
    Thank you very much for the advice, I will definitely consider them. Facts and opinions are important to me in my work. That is, from a scientific point of view, I want to show the role and place of electric cars today. On the other hand, I want to demonstrate the dynamics, show the reaction and opinions of the public on this issue.

4. Matt at H-Tune Service Team H-Tune Staff

Check out the response to the 'benchmark' cars, consider compare and contrast with original vs modern Tesla, don't forget to mention milkfloats, early stuff - and if you're seriously out of ideas, try and get a figure for the amount of energy required to manufacture both an electric and generic internal combustion car (of similar sizes) - a good example would be the Nissan NV200 van vs the eNV200 (Electric version of the same van, Leaf based).

5. Jodess New Member Getting Started

United States Pol NY
    I get your idea. In general, I believe that the issue with electric cars is not as unambiguous as it seems. After all, electric cars, which must be environmentally friendly, run on electricity, which in most cases is extracted from thermal or even nuclear power plants, which for the 21st century is an absolute disaster. I think it's worth thinking about it and doing something. By the way, I can advise the guys who can help you uk.edusson.com Among other things, they provide a custom term paper writing service, which, judging by your subject matter, you really need, because the topic is really very complicated and ambiguous.

Breemeyli likes this.
  6. Matt at H-Tune Service Team H-Tune Staff

I should probably point out that *some* houses have Photovoltaic Solar Panels, which can charge static batteries to disperse charge when it's dark/dim and charge an electric car.

If you're in the UK, it's a fucking complex thing to register (we've looked).

Please also note that Coal especially has had a massive decline recently and Wind Power has made a huge increase, especially in areas like the East of England.