T4

Discussion in 'Music Section' started by Relentless, Friday 13th Nov, 2009.

1. Relentless Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I love I love the Stone Roses therefore I love Ian Brown, I love Inspriral Carpets therefore I love Clint Boon

I can't be doing with that guy off T4 he gets on my tits especially on a Sunday morning when i'm hungover

So you can imagine my delight when I stumbled across this rather crappy quality but most awesome video of ownage I have seen including all three!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1842QnWpqY&feature=related

And for good measure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqVP1LavC7c

You can not and will not ever better the music of Mancunia, AMEN

2. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i hate ian brown, the stone roses and all that that genre of music stands for

3. Bong Guest

Thats cool, I consider myself lucky to be from Manchester I love the place its scene, its clubs, its music and everything in it

4. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yea i supoz you'll have grown up in the heyday of bands like Oasis, Stone Roses and all that...

i just hate the way people around here act like they are Manc hard men and aspire to be just like ian brown or noel gallagher...

tbh, it annoys me seeing Emos, Goths etc dressing like total freaks just cos they listen to certain bands

i mean, am into grime, hip hop, garage etc...but i'm a middle class chubby honky from South West Scotland, so i wear clothes that fit me :lol:

5. Bong Guest

Ah yeah I get what you mean, I don't dress like them, I wear hoodies and combats/jeans and walk normally! I just love the music I don't want to be them and the fact that I can jump on the train and be in town in 15 mins, get mashed go to one of my fave clubs hear the music I want to hear throw some shapes and get the bus home!

Some people do take it to far though!

6. Remedi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Waterfall is a choooooon.