Suspicious guy snooping around my car...

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Stew, Tuesday 10th Nov, 2009.

1. Stew Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Had a call from a mate this morning saying he had seen someone snooping around my car with a mirror, using it to look underneath. Once he clocked my mate he immediately went straight into a house, in which one of the residents (or a VERY regular visitor) wears one of those angle tag things...

I can't really think why anyone would want to do this....Looking for jacking points to nick me wheels?....Looking for my cat to come back and cut it off to sell for scrap?

I'm pretty paranoid and considering parking it at another mates house across the city til iI get an alarm fitted.

Can anyone shed anymore light on what they might of been up to?

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 24th Apr, 2010
  2. Shib786 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

if they were going to nick your wheels i very much doubt they would be looking for jacking points...

seems a bit strange though....id just watch it and if he comes again, just let hell break loooose!:Angry:

3. Callum. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

what car is it?

4. ek project Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

that is strange

5. robdob437 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

thats mega strange why would someone want to do that!

6. Stew Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

An EK3 dude

7. ek project Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

maybe looking for parts he can take of

8. burray Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just ask him? What's he going to do, go mental? Either way, he's probably going to nick whatever it is he's after anyway, but if there is some kind of weird genuine reason for him doing it, you could find out.

9. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just ask him why... and tell him to stay the f*ck away.

10. ek project Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

if not whop his ass

11. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah go ask him! Thats well weird

12. Stew Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Yeah as soon as I got my mates call I pulled some clothes on went out to ask what he was playing at, but he'd gone...

13. Callum. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Or steal his mirror.

14. -paul Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Stick a message under your car so when he next goes round with the mirror he'll read, "I have a highly magnified telescopic image of you. Now what kind of device has a telescopic sight mounted on it? A 30 caliber bolt action 700 with a carbon 1 modification and a state of the art tactical scope...and it's staring straight at you. At this range the exit wound ought to be the size of a small tangerine."

What a :Angry:

15. Callum. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Can you feel it, can you feel the heat.

16. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

why the fuck not?

tbh if i wanted to swipe some wheels i would look for jacking point.......TO JACK THE CAR UP! :Angry:

17. Callum. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i'd just jack it up anywhere if i was in a rush.

18. Shib786 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

mate, i don't think you have enough time to look for jacking points, and i guess a thief would just chuck the jack underneath and lift the car...

19. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

if your that worried, stick your stock wheels back on. or park it else where, garage? front lawn?

20. weeboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

phone booth?