sumo run central scotland DYNO DAY

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by jspec, Wednesday 20th Apr, 2011.

1. jspec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

click me for dates locations ect

Friday, May 27 at 9:00am - Monday ,May 30 at 12:00pm

Hi i know a few of you already

we are having a get together called the sumo run where like minded jap car nuts travel from all over the uk for food at a japanese restaurant in falkirk central scotland and stay at my house.

this time its over a bank hoilday so were going to do a dyno day on sat and crail raceway on the sunday hopfully getting the new toys out!!!!

if you want in for a great weekend reply on the page

lets make it the biggest one yet i want to book the whole jap cafe out prob about 35 people :thumbs:

no idiots invited this isnt a show so no fuck wit drinkers its a weekend organised around great laughs and cars my baby will be at my house and trust me anyone plays up the eviction stick will be deployed :wotnana: :wotnana: :wotnana:

the cost of 3 power runs will be 25pound if we can get 20 cars and if under that it will be 30 and after this it will be to SUMO NOODLE BAR for food or my house for a BBQ

the location will be at SOSMOTORSPORT in falkirk on saturday 28th of may at 0900

i will hopefully be bringing

EK9

DB8

K24 Del Sol

and few of my mates

1.4 turbo nitroused punto

DC2 x 2

there will be convoys up as well

and morf get your arse up with smiley

Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 3rd May, 2011
  2. morf Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ill have to see the powers that be haha

3. ngy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

as said, me and the mrs will be there! sumo FTW!

4. Hoho15 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It would be rude to not try get time off work billyam

5. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll be there. Aslong as I don't fall asleep on the way up! Or lose my job. Which may be happening.

6. jspec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

hope you don't lose your job buddy would be good to actually meet you hahahaha

7. maj1nboo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

if i don't get banned and lose my job between now and then, then i might be in, how bigs your house btw? lol

8. jspec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i have a 4 bedroom house will be putting massive tent in back garden and a built in garage where inflatable beds can go

if people want a invite then add william currie on facebook

[​IMG]]

Last edited by a moderator: Thursday 21st Apr, 2011
  9. maj1nboo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

can't find you, add russell elvis maitland

10. jspec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi all we have prices for the dyno day we are organizing everyone is welcome

the cost of 3 power runs will be 25pound if we can get 20 cars and if under that it will be 30 and after this it will be to SUMO NOODLE BAR for food or my house for a BBQ

the location will be at SOSMOTORSPORT in falkirk on saturday 28th of may at 0900

i will hopefully be bringing

EK9

DB8

K24 Del Sol

and few of my mates

1.4 turbo nitroused punto

DC2 x 2

11. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you know when you wish you had a finished car, this is that moment.

12. jspec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

hitch a lift up with one of the lads lol

if the weathers good for this then it will be an epic weekend the last one was awesome and all we done was strip a old Del Sol and manage to put my EK9 back to OEM

and karamegoiky was awesome

Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 3rd May, 2011
  13. E2-SAW Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Will defo come along, since its my local :Smile:

14. jspec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

awesome your more than welcome come to mine for the bbq after as well

15. jspec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

just over a week till this goes ahead and i still have to get back from iraq and get the sol preped haha and two medicals , vaccination jabs and an interview in london on the friday TIMINGS ARE TIGHT

we will organize to meet at the dyno place around 0900 i will fire my phone number up closer to the time but most of the people are coming from my house lol

16. maj1nboo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

everythin still goin ahead for the fri night then if your gonna be in london?

17. jspec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

NA fri is going to be non starter sorry i won't get back till like 2200 i would have loved to not bother with interview but im losing my job in july lol

18. maj1nboo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

haha well can't say fairer than that then, times the dynorun on the sat?

19. jspec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

starting at 0900 in faikirk :tdvtec: :thumbs:

20. Doogie... Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

yo man got the saturday morning off so i'm cool for the dyno day!! working till 4 on sunday though so will have to bail out of that one. has the sol been painted blue by any chance? i seen it coming down the street.