stuff breaking

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by large_steve182, Tuesday 29th Dec, 2009.

1. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

why does my car have to break all the time, i fix one thing and break the next, i can't make my car any better as im busy spending money on stuff already breaking, latest addition, the exhaust, it had broken and rewelded before, but this time it has rusted at the flange of the backbox and just broke off entirely, so thats a gonner, plus the baffles came out anyway. so now need a new backbox, so another unplanned 35-40 quid,

my drivers lock is now sticking, in the cold i have to go in passenger door, and any other time its a 2 minute fiddling with the key jobbie, so need to look at that, and im dredding its that bad it means new locks etc at worst case scenario,

tyre is bald on the inside so new tire there so another 35 quid, just got new CV boot and MOT with was 75 quid,

and other bits and pieces break if i look at em wrong they break too,

and now my phone will need taken back as the speakers gone but cars handy for getting into town,

aaarrrggghhhhh

2. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

More money = More problems

3. ID-Workz Commercial Services Trader

The world of modified cars ey.

4. donzo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

old cars need to be serviced regularly and repaired when things go wrong.

just keep on top of everything if you really like your car that much.

5. Gav_ek4 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

my Civic costs me about 100quid a month just to keep it on the road, thats before i take into consideration buying modified bits,etc

stop moaning and get on with it!!!