Struggle

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Relentless, Saturday 7th Nov, 2009.

1. Relentless Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Anyone friends with him and seen the the trials and tribulations of S14A ownership on Facebook :rofl:

I hate to say it but, I did say they are pile of steaming shite, i'm not saying he should listen to me in any way shape or form but lets face it, they are shit cars and those that have owned them know it!

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 7th Nov, 2009
  2. Ash-310 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:O whats bad about a s14???

3. Sandy. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

don't think many people listen to you tbh Bong! don't know why personally as you do talk a lot of sense most of the time.

4. Relentless Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Rather than list whats bad it would be easier to say nothings good about them

5. SamiG Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Everyone i've ever known to have owned one, have sold it and never gone back, that says enough for me! Although most LOVE the RWD drift scene now, most own something other that an S14 :Wink:

6. Ash-310 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've got a few mates who have had a few each!! and never gone wrong :Messed: maybe you just get lucky with some things! i didnt realise they were bad. they do drift well when set up right though

7. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

One of my mates runs an S13 and it is sexy :Grin:

No problems to report yet though....

8. WELZ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Maric has just sold his S13 and coming back to Honda due to it being a unreliable POS!

9. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOL whats happened to his drift journey...

10. Relentless Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Basically, it looks rough, zip ties, paint missing etc

He hit a lamp post spinning out, its been keyed and the engine has gone pop and needs replacing

I feel sorry for him but he never, ever listens to anything anyone tells him

11. Chesh Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

post pics up :lol:

12. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well I guess thats the "look" he wanted to go for thinking back to the thread where the s14 first made an appearance, so I guess he got what he wanted...

13. Pearse Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Anything to do with the piss weak bottom ends?? i was gonna buy one before i got the Civic and theres literatly hundreds for sale with "bottom end is knocking but do have spare engine that will go with sale". don't get me wrong, id love a s13 but couldn't be doing with all the headaches.

14. Relentless Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No idea whats wrong with it, just needs a new engine apparently.

I can't post pics, slagging the car is bad enough! I just don't get why anyone would think that look is a good thing

15. SamiG Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Slating and Hating, i just realised why i stopped coming on this forum :|

16. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

someone's been facebook stalking :Tongue:

17. Relentless Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[quote name='SamiG

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 7th Nov, 2009
  18. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've seen it as well...the attempts to drift on the rundabout are pretty terrible tbh.

And the car itself, well he's been warned about them braking down

19. Relentless Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I tried to tell him numerous times, never mind, tell him I called him an advice dodger

20. Porker Guest

Blong.

I love you, but you talk bs. Lol.

I loved my s14a, id have another at the drop of s hat if I could afford it. More fun than any Honda I've ever been in and a proper car IMO....

But sounds like struggle bought a shit one, like yours. Lol