stickers/vinyls??

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by BenTen, Sunday 15th Nov, 2009.

1. BenTen Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I saw a thread the other day but i can't remember which one

the guy had a sticker on the back window that said something like

not done accelerating

anyone know were you can get them from or even websites with loads of stickers on as i love stickers!!!

thanks

Ben

2. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

http://monk-e.co.uk/

or drop stickerdude a PM on here..

3. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

HONDA Hold on not done accelerating

Its gay! But get it at Ace Image :Grin:

4. BenTen Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

kewl cheers guys

5. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

or you could just use Lex @ Ace Image UK as they are the official provider of stickers for CL. I also think that is one of his designs but don't quote me on that!

Here is the link to his.... bargain!

http://www.aceimageuk.com/epages/62046012.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62046012/Products/mg_001/SubProducts/mg_001-0008

6. BenTen Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

thanks! bought some stickers off them earlier.

cheers

ben

7. Togger Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

hey there, we also have that and can make it to the exact size you want with a good choice of colours. Drop me a PM

8. Lex. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Do you now?? You do know we own the copyright on that yeh :Whistle:

9. Switch Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lex, how much would you charge for a 2 inch wide decal of this?

[​IMG]

10. tony07 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

so whats the deal if i wanted to make myself one? for me only i mean would have no intention of selling them on here or anywhere else for that matter, you can keep all the hassle that brings lol.. seen a few nice designs on your site but i couldn't bring myself to pay for them when i also do it for a living lol

11. Lex. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Its the same as with anything that is copyrighted, we never use to but after spotting another company producing and selling our designs it was the only way we could go to protect ourselves.

We don't want to see our stuff end up on ebay like the rest, produced by every tom dick, and harry in their bedrooms. If we didnt we would soon have no business which to live. :Frown:

12. tony07 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

ye i understand that mate its fair enough.. just if i fancied a small sticker on mine and its one you also produce id rather just make it at work for myself.. alot of the ebay stuff is cheap materials and overpriced anyway where as you have a very good rep it seems, but ye it would be a bit like a mechanic paying another mechanic for a service lol