1. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

hey guys

im looking into getting the Type-R to sit abit lower than stock as atm the arch gap sucks ass pretty much lol! im wondering what springs are good on the EP3? im not after coilovers to be honest just something to close the gap abit

i looked at abp springs they seem to be decent?

patty

2. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

everyone i know uses Eibachs :Smile:

3. Bong Guest

I would get eibach but search for b16a2vtiguy (sure thats his user on here) he had APB on his

He hasnt posted for a long time though

4. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Eibach. Very good and will be perfect for what you are after.

5. Dynax Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I had the Eibach Pro Kit before my Eibach Pro Street S Coilovers, and would very highly recommend them. They make the car sit at a nice height, and are great on british roads

6. Mabs Kadir Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Spax are very good. also they'r good on price

7. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

awsome thanks guys...

dynax how much does it lower it by? as in this advert for them it says like 20mm and to me thats not alot lol

these the correct ones?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-Civic-TYPE-R-SPRINGS-EP3-EIBACH-10-40-001-01-22_W0QQitemZ230356859782QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item35a256bb86

8. Dynax Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Can't view eBay links at work, but the Pro Kit is supposed to lower it around 28-30mm.

Pictures of mine on Eibach Pro Kit:

2483152104_8c66a3145f.

3782643752_f596561845.

9. Remould Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I would personally go for the Eibach Sportlines. I had them on my EP2, they lower the pre-facelift -50mm and lower the facelift about -25 to -30mm.

I'm guessing the Facelift EP3 is lower than the Pre-Facelift? Or is it only the EP2 that has two different ride heights?

10. Dynax Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The sportline kit on either models lowers more than the pro kit AFAIK. I just like the progressive springs, gives a comfortable ride on a daily drive etc. Think the Sportline is slightly higher spring rates? Would have to check tbh! :Smile:

11. ryanthetriad Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Spoon springs lower the car 20mm front and rear, Tein 25mm front and rear. But bear this in mind you will need front camber bolts and rear camber kit to adjust the geometry of the camber, whether to revert back to stock or fast road set-up.

12. civicdave Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

think abp's current springs are manufactured by eibach anyways, if you go on ctro you'l find plenty of pics on eibach springs, think there 45mm rear and 40mm front.

13. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

MeisterR can get you Eibachs. He was doing a GB on them not too long ago.

14. boost Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I've got APB's on my EP3 seems to handel well and looks nice n low with now scrapin (Y)