speedcultre

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by kennedy's turbo'd civic, Monday 23rd Nov, 2009.

1. kennedy's turbo'd civic Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

ordered a buddy club rear and some other bits for my Civic 6 weeks ago they still havent arrived yet !!! a keep ringing up and they keep saying we will you back !! 2 weeks ago i actually got a conversation with him and he said your parts will be here tomorro and be with you at the end of the week ano some one had trouble geting a refund am not bothard if it takes a while to get them just why cont they say ? now am 260 quid out of pocket and feel like giving up my project car !!:Angry:

2. JDMJut Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's what you get for buying cheap shit from some chavvy website.

Come on, look at their adverts ? Do they really look like a professional, reputable company ?

3. captain_sl0w Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

where is this company based?

4. PooM CivicLife Founder ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Steve Horsham
    Near you captain_slow! Speed Culture are shocking, I bought a set of BuddyClub sideskirts from them ages ago and sent them straight back. The fitment was shocking, if I was you. I would get your money back ASAP! You won't be happy even when it does arrive, guaranteed it will either be damaged or won't fit or both! :nod:

5. captain_sl0w Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeh I thought it was them. I was never impressed by them personally. I'll get hated by a certain someone for saying this, but the cars they've made look gash - if you live down here you would have seen them around. They cater to all of the 17/18 year old boy racer types, they appeal to that..um...err...demographic

Last edited by a moderator: Monday 23rd Nov, 2009
  6. eg6boy1986 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol, back in the day when i woz a young chavy 'boyracer' lol i spent a grand with them ordering my full bomex kit rear and front lights and tbh i got my gear the next working day to my work place so i can't rearly complain :Smile:

7. kennedy's turbo'd civic Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

i don't think i will get a refund to be honest and i only ordered from there as a new they used to have a good reputation and found it gard to find the bumper i wanted

8. kennedy's turbo'd civic Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

any one no how a can take legal action if they don't pay up ?

9. baddohc Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

u shud have tried www.madmotors.co.uk , iv got rear buddyclub bumper for ford focus, u can modify it, u can have it for

10. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just go to where they are based and demand it back, go with a few mates and don't leave until you get your kit or the money.

If not take the equal value in parts from the shop

11. kennedy's turbo'd civic Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

that be a canny distance from were i am is madmotors any good ? havent heard of them before also think the focus one would need to much custom work

12. baddohc Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

madmotors are wicked, iv used them for 4- 5 years and never had any probs, just tell them that usman has gave the phone no. and they will give you some discount.

the buddyclub bumper won't b 2much work, jus attach the bottom piece 2 ur original bumper, jus remeber for

13. tombowman12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

thats weird mate, the guys at speed culture are really good guys! they are really helpfull and informative!

i've got a bumper lined up for me, i just need the cash! I would go down for you but unfortunatly by the time i finish work, they have been closed 30 minutes! i only live like 10 minutes away from them, but work an hour away! sorry bud!

might be an idea to PM vince, he's pretty good pals with them!

14. Prince Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

You can submit a claim through the small claims court if needed. I would try and arrange things out of court personally though. I had a look at the website out of interest, looks too chavvy for my liking tbh. Anyway, here's the link for the claims form:

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp

15. kennedy's turbo'd civic Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

not to worry mate cheers thought and yeah i could pm him !! they are good lads just bit of a mare to order from and i will try madmotors next month save up for the bumper i also paid speedculture through a company called Verified by Visa all think i will contact them

16. Marc_P Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

A few years ago I got a front bumper from them, the fit was shockingly bad, I spent ages getting it to fit then only had it on for 2 weeks as I couldn't bare to look at it where it was just poorly made, I'd never get anything from them again.

17. Vince Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

18. Vince Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's the same way with most fibreglass kits mate. Speed Culture don't actually manufacture anything themselves, they supply from other companies such as Extreme Dimensions, Seibon etc.

19. kennedy's turbo'd civic Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

so do you reckon i will actually get me parts or should a get my money back ASAP

20. Si95 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Get your money back i'd say and source them from elsewhere, with regards to the refund .. Not getting it back isn't an option at all, that's pretty much online mugging. See if they have a policy or something and don't let them bullshit you about. I work for POTN.COM and we have a 14 days policy on orders which have been dispatched and returned but if they aren't in stock we'll refund straight away! You can't keep someone's money and not even send a part out.