Sold Specialized Demo 7 downhill bike

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Law, Sunday 16th Nov, 2014.

1. Law Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Time to go.

Its been sat unridden for 2 years and I can't see me riding it again.

Its seen the Alps many times and most of the UKs proper downhill trails and handles them superbly.

Its located near Gatwick and I won't post. But can deliver if needed up to 20 miles from Redhill for free.

Anyway....

Specialized Demo 7.

Rock Shox Boxxer World cups.

Rock Shox Vivid rear shock. I think its a 450lb spring, but Im not 100% on that. Its either that or a 400.

Shimano Saint crankset with E-Thirteen chainring.

DMR V12 pedals

Mavic EX721 rims on Hope Pro2 hubs

9 speed rear cassette

SRAM X0 derailleur and SRAM X0 thumb shifter

Avid Elixir CR brakes

Truvativ Boobars- 800mm wide

Schwalbe Wicked Will tyres

Far too much to portray with pics...if your interested, I can email you whatever pics you want.

But here it is...

[​IMG]

The frame is in great condition with very minor scuffs. There is NO dents or cracks.

The forks are also in great condition and the stantions are MINT.

The rear brake needs topping up with fluid. The bike has sat for the last 2 years and the rear brake had siezed on, so I bled a bit of fluid out to alllow it to move.

Price £1000 but I am open to offers. But keep them sensible. I am also looking for some fishing gear, namely a pair of avon rods with a 1.25lb test curve that I would swap, obviously with cash ontop too.

I also have some Alpine Star armour and Oakley gloves I can do a deal with if needed.

You can get me on 07749101188 but NOT after 8:30pm. Feel free to ask questions or request whatever pics you want.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 16th Nov, 2014
  2. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★