south yorkshire noob

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by worksopR33, Sunday 20th Dec, 2009.

1. worksopR33 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hi all, names Rick. fingers and toes crossed ill be getting an EG esi on monday.

got screwed out of one today, but found 2 more and going for 1 on monday.

I've had various shapes and sizes of cars, a very special veilside celica, mk golf 16valve, skyline renault gtt, I had a EG saloon lsi few years ago.

currently have a MG ZS 180 2nd Generation that is going on monday.

my new EG will be a project, shall I turbo the d16 or do I drop a B18 in and turbo that?

its all new to me but have a few people in the know where I live in worksop so help is at hand. we have an Integra turbo A EG coupe B18turbo very silly and fast a few aerodecks and a hand full of EK's. not many EG's though.

we have our own club site, go check it out if you live near by area-57.co.uk

we religously go to USC every year and have a good club camping spot.

check us out.

2. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

hey man welcome to the site! post some pics if you manage to get hold of that EG!

3. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yo dude welcome along

wow a boosted b18 how rich are you? :Tongue:

boosted d16 FTW!

4. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

welcome fellow south yorkshire man. i used to be on area 57, but had thought it had died years ago due to the worksop underground argument petty chaos shit. Anyone welcome and good plans.

5. mr roboto Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

well hello there anover yorkshire lad joinin us hope yur plans work out well and B series all the way

6. worksopR33 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

just thought i'd do an update on here before i start a build thread,

the 1 I got screwed out of came back on for sale on sunday I narrowed it down to 2 pretty much indentical cars, 1 didnt really have an advantage over the other till i started to work out cost in A. getting the car B. repairs to car if any.

so I final did a deal offered the same deal to the other party they rejected so I went for the original 1 I saw last week. brilliant, 2 sleepless nights for nothing Civic buying is so stressful.

very happy with the car, I'd already spent

7. Pearse Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

hope to see the build thread soon :Smile:

8. chrisy2sg Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hey Rick

Welcome to C.L and enjoy your stay.

Theres loads of us here in the Yorkshire region.

Keep your eyes open as we are regularly having meets.

Get some pics of your car up :Wink:

9. HONDAndy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

welcome to cl dude. You might wanna check out race tech in the traders section, im sure they can help you with your turbo project.

10. B18C'R EK Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

welcome to cl dude

11. worksopR33 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

they certainly are, and they will be doing it. I know a few on here already. namely MADVVTI and RICKY I believe he may work for race tech. :Wink:

12. HONDAndy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Good stuff. You posted any pics up of new car yet :Smile: just had a quick look and couldn't see any..

13. worksopR33 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

its currently sat with drivers rear wheel off and on a axle stand. changing exhaust over.

will put pictures up tomorrow, hopefully with some new goodies on.