South Mimms Honda Meet Part One 2013 *IMPORTANT INFO*

Discussion in 'Club In Attendance' started by EHM Parts, Monday 14th Jan, 2013.

1. wbaxter90 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

What a turn out! All car parks filled! Catch me in the lorry park next to the legit CR-X lol

2. Turkish Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sorry I didn't come today guys.

Changed my mind at the last minute for my own reasons. Hopefully I can make the next one, although I still probably won't be in a Honda lol

3. OneMoreMile. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Absolutely fucking banger of a day!!

EASILY well over 1,000 cars there. Filled up the lorry park, the over flow AND the coach park.

Fucking love it.

4. Law Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Aye....proper good turnout.

I thought it was amazing how the general look of cars has changed from the last one. This time it was real clean, subtle styling, last time was stance, camber and mega lowzzzz.

Not too sure what the bell end in the Accord with the popper kit was doing tho.

5. parello9 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

attracting a crowd lol

6. samurai_x Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Was frikkin amazing! 

7. Shuthan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

8. wbaxter90 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

so good! nice meeting a few of you

9. Sam. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Which mimms did you go to?

All I saw was stance and people with two step thinking they were cool..

10. Law Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I must have missed all that then! lol. I guess my take on 'stance' is naughty stretch and 45degree camber. That I didn't see much of. Either that or I see so much of it now I don't take it in.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 21st Apr, 2013
  11. Sam. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Don't get me wrong I love a few stance cars. Just a personal opinion.<br /><br />The amount of idiots that thought the exit was a drag strip and had to show how their VTEC sounds annoyed me. People who thought we needed to hear their Bee*R rev limiter. This gives us a bad name. <br /><br />Either way. That ignored. I had a good day. I saw people who I haven't seen for a while. I Skyped SimonF in aus to show him the turn out. <br /><br /><br />

12. LeeroyV Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

What an awesome turn out.... Sure I saw the services manager walking round steaming that the meet had spilled over all car parks lol

Some lovely metal there today :Smile:

13. Law Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah, we saw some of the managers wandering round proper screwing.

I can't see Mimms being as welcoming next time! lol

14. OneMoreMile. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Why not? I bet the service station makes an absolute killing on days like today. Food and petrol, they would have made a mint today bro.

15. Law Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh I totally agree, the money made must be savage. But they still have to keep the services open and pleasing for the public. The lorry drivers who need sleep to work, random people getting stuck in the massive queues up the road to get in the services, members of the public getting fucked off with the 'drag strip' aka exit, etc etc.

16. OneMoreMile. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah true mate I guess they have to think of running things as normal too.

Still, I had a sweet day out and I can't wait for the next one :Smile: .

17. ITRDC5-Ben Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

what a quality day it was a awesome turnout as normal, shame a select few let the side down stuff like the drag strip (exit) and revving the tits out of your car gives this meet a bad name IMO,but that aside another sick mimms meet!

18. wbaxter90 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

End of the day its a few times a year and judging on the turnout the services must of been raking it in, there not fussed about the public because there to busy counting there money from us lot. But have to agree, all the beeping your horns and revving when parked up was ott and chav tastic, the drag strip was jokes though.

19. DanT Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

turnout genuinely surprised me..really goes to show its time up move it to a proper place and make it a proper event..im sure people won't mind paying a fiver or something 

20. typer andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We need a Honda Day UK or something. The turn out was amazing today but i think that we have out grown mimms.