So who likes a good Hookah??

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Lex., Monday 7th Dec, 2009.

1. Lex. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not not that type you dirty bastard....

I'm talking about the smoking kind, no not hookers that smoke either, I'm talking shishas!!!

I recently felt the urge and bought a cheapo chinese hookah and it come with some herbal soex. I smoked a head of each Cola, bubblegum and lychee but none were really hitting the spot, and the aftertase is minging. So yesterday I took a trip up bovingdon market and got hold of some Al Fakher, Mint and Apple flavour. Wow I am officially hooked on the Hookah. I've just bought some coco charcoals as everyone seems to rave about them and the quicklights stink.

So my question is who else likes a pipe?

I've searched high and low for an online seller of proper shisha tobacco and have failed. I managed to grab someones email address from an ebay listing before it got shutdown but I'm a bit wary. Anyone know of anywhere?

Also what flavours have you had and would recommend??

***sits back and lights a big head*** :Grin:

Last edited by a moderator: Monday 7th Dec, 2009
  2. Porker New Member Getting Started

Is this shit legal? Lol.

I'm guessing so....

3. kahn_v Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeh theyre legal i think... manchester asian shops is the place

4. Lex. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Course it is dude lol

Just ebay won't let you sell tobacco products and it seems customs are charging an arm and a leg to import it atm taxing it as 100% tobacco. :Frown:

5. HotPinkBabe Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Why mess about with that rubbish get some good stuff in ya :Grin:

6. Callum. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

They are good, i'm a mint kind of guy.

Don't buy SOEX it's shit.

what you need is genuine shisha tabacco. It's hard to find, and is usually foreign but gives THE BEST smoke.

7. a2k00 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've got one from Egypt, When i got back i mixed a quarter of bud with the apple shisha backy whacked a cole on the top and sat there puffing away for 2 hours playing halo, Arr those were the days!

8. Lex. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol I'm not 20 no more, my lungs are on there last legs!

bad shisha ettiquette to put anything else in them :Wink:

9. Lex. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Definately, it tasted like shit, and made me a bit queezzy!!

AlFakher is really nice, I really wanna get hold of some unwashed Tangiers, but can't find anyone selling it in the UK!

10. a2k00 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ha ha, I don't even smoke anymore, I used to be a huge bong head, But havnt smoked for ages, Hopefully they are better now, The apple backy I had was really sticky like syrup, Tasted gorgeous, Especailly with bud, lol

11. yoshi_EK4 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I LOVE shisha, all we do in uni is smoke and play pro evo/cod lol....me n my mates are officially hooked and tryna cut down lol.

We use al-fakher tobbaco which is the best, although theres starbuzz which is really hard to get hold of and really expensive, but "blue mist (mint and blueberry)" , is probably the best flavour out there.

Try using ICE in the jar, really gives a thick smoke and gives a smooth, cool flavour.

You might wanna try this site out http://www.alfakheronline.com/ . If you want any tips lemme know !

12. Lex. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Have you bought from them? Do you not get stung on import tax? Sure I read somewhere that they are seizing it :Frown:

13. yoshi_EK4 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

my mate used to place the order, but we always bought in bulk. This was a couple of years ago though (we buy flavours locally now), so things might have changed. They are legit though as they're official al-fakher !

14. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Best to buy from the Shisha caf

15. r883 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I had one of these in Azeribijan

They have loads of bars/cafes with them

Got conned though i was looking for weed :Frown:

God knows what flavour i was

I should be back there in January

I will try and pick some stuff up and give you a shout

16. K1ryu Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

hmmm i wonder what that is bad girl :Tongue:

yeh i like double apple and mint, also melon is nice if you get the decent branded one :Grin:

17. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom George Lomdon
    people that know me locally knows I am the local shisha king and some on this forum too :Wink:

I have nothing but AlFakher flavours, currently I have Watermellon, Mellon, white grape, mint, double apple, vanilla, mixed fruit, banana, orange, etc etc lol

I'll post a pic up of my shisha in a bit too, got a nice 2 inch thick cobra pipe, with a deep head.

Hmmmmm makes me wanna go out for a smoke now! lol

Everyone post up a piccie of your shisha! :Smile:

18. beastgtir Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Cherry is nice also,

19. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom George Lomdon
    ahh I have that too, also have cola, mix both together, you get cherry coke :Wink:

20. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★