General Silliest and pettiest complaints....

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Chrispike, Sunday 26th May, 2019.

1. Chrispike Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I thought of this yesterday, when putting bags in the back of my car. What is the silliest minor niggle or annoyance with your Honda.

Something quite petty, but generally more of an annoyance than a GENUINE complaint.

I'll start.

My CR-V, worst door check straps of any car i've ever had!

2. Baggedcivic99 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ireland Abigail Ballymoney
    The one thing about my EJ that is a bit annoying but not something that I can really complain about is the fact that when you turn the heater off in the car for more than two seconds the car turns into a fridge, it’s ok in the summer months but I’m the winter it’s horrible. Probably one of the reasons I take it off the road for winter haha.

3. super sonic Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Supersoni Eastbourne
    Lack of rear wash wipe. Rear visibility in em2 is bad enough without having to look through a layer of dirt/water. The low angle means water and dust settle easily .Oh yeah just remembered, the horrid 'saggy sock' gearstick gaiter. And this one is common to every car I've owned, the stupid vent controls, with screen at the top,vents at the bottom and fotwells in the middle how illogical is that?

4. PeteP Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Pete Canterbury
    Lack of rubber seal where the upper part of doors meets lower part of windows. The recessed seal catches all the small seeds, leaves etc that fall from the trees. Looks messy and needs cleaning out on an almost daily basis. Fantastic car though and I wouldn't change it.