shouting gets results

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by daz-civic, Tuesday 17th Nov, 2009.

1. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

bought a part off a member on here and bloody dhl had it out for delivery yesterday and today but then just returned it to the depot saying they couldn't find my house:Angry:, so obviously i jump on the phone and give them some abuse and after a few minutes of shouting at them i get the manager of the depot to deliver it to my house on his way home and i got it just a minute ago:Grin::Grin::Grin::Grin:

if you say the right things to the right people in the right tone of voise things get done

2. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

punching and biting gets better results,

well it doesnt but helps when shouting doesnt work

3. donzo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nice one, I'm gonna shout abuse at the police if they pull me over see if it works...

4. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

NA don't do that just wait till he comes along side your window and then say "come on then lets get it over with" and then unzip his trousers:Grin::Grin::Grin::Grin::Grin:

5. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think you should stick to the technique used the other night lol

6. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

who pulls over for the police WTMF!!!?

7. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

forgot to say this- the manager told me the reason it didnt get delivered was the driver is new and didnt know the route cause the previous drivers been sent down cause the cops found

8. morris Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

^^ good times.

9. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/news/Man-163-100-000-worth-cannabis-home/article-1384169-detail/article.html

10. donzo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Copz love da VTAKZ. As proven by me.

"Tryna impress the wee burds coming out the pub then"

"Aye mate."

Renfrew streets were full of awesomeness.

11. pickles2010 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

haha thick bastards