Seriously....

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by JBcivic, Monday 30th Nov, 2009.

1. JBcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Who would nick an exhaust?

The question above is why I've been walking around like a bear with a sore head all weekend...

Woke up friday morning, got in the 9 to go to work, fired it up thourth to my self that don't sound right. Carried on anyway, being half asleep as I am when im on earlies I didn't realise how loud the car was. Got half way to work and she was warm i decided to put my foot done just to double check. Yep Deffo somthing wrong, got to work got out looked under the back of the vehicle and least to say went fucking mental.... I was missing half of my Skunk2 exhaust system... Still raging about it...

:Frown:

Jody

2. JBcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Who would nick an exhaust?

The question above is why I've been walking around like a bear with a sore head all weekend...

Woke up friday morning, got in the 9 to go to work, fired it up thourth to my self that don't sound right. Carried on anyway, being half asleep as I am when im on earlies I didn't realise how loud the car was. Got half way to work and she was warm i decided to put my foot done just to double check. Yep Deffo somthing wrong, got to work got out looked under the back of the vehicle and least to say went fucking mental.... I was missing half of my Skunk2 exhaust system... Still raging about it...

:Frown:

Jody

3. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's uncommon but I've heard of it done. Years ago when i was 17 I stole a cat-converter off a car in a garage.

When I got my catback made I sprayed my bolts with locktite so at least it would take more effort to steal. Or slam your car so they can't get a jack under it.

It sucks that it's happened though mate :Frown:

4. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's uncommon but I've heard of it done. Years ago when i was 17 I stole a cat-converter off a car in a garage.

When I got my catback made I sprayed my bolts with locktite so at least it would take more effort to steal. Or slam your car so they can't get a jack under it.

It sucks that it's happened though mate :Frown:

5. JBcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yer, i wasn't expecting it so didnt think to do it.... I going to spot weld the nuts on when i eventurly get a new one, won't be for a while now tho :Frown:

6. JBcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yer, i wasn't expecting it so didnt think to do it.... I going to spot weld the nuts on when i eventurly get a new one, won't be for a while now tho :Frown:

7. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Look for someone who's really poor running the same exhaust system and you know it's yours so steal it back now you know its possible :Tongue:

Thieves can be quite clever, shame they're lying cheating thieving bastards.

8. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Look for someone who's really poor running the same exhaust system and you know it's yours so steal it back now you know its possible :Tongue:

Thieves can be quite clever, shame they're lying cheating thieving bastards.

9. JBcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yer im keeping my eye out but, as far as im awear the imports are different size pipes and flanges so with out modding it won't fit, if im correct in my thinking??

10. JBcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yer im keeping my eye out but, as far as im awear the imports are different size pipes and flanges so with out modding it won't fit, if im correct in my thinking??

11. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My sister knows some dodgy people, when my carbon bonnet was stolen even she was suprised. She then goes to me

'My mates used to go round stealing exhaust systems off cars'

I was like :Blink:

12. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My sister knows some dodgy people, when my carbon bonnet was stolen even she was suprised. She then goes to me

'My mates used to go round stealing exhaust systems off cars'

I was like :Blink:

13. JBcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yer i know some dodgy people im keeping an eye on them see what they selling got few spies out and about for me

14. JBcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yer i know some dodgy people im keeping an eye on them see what they selling got few spies out and about for me

15. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your towns not very big so im sure you'll hear something hun...

16. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your towns not very big so im sure you'll hear something hun...

17. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

altho its harsh as fuck dude and i hope u get it back but fucking LOL at not realising from tick over....fuck that must have sounded rough!

18. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

altho its harsh as fuck dude and i hope u get it back but fucking LOL at not realising from tick over....fuck that must have sounded rough!

19. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

great ...

20. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

great ...