Schumacher's Back!

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by James Rowe, Wednesday 23rd Dec, 2009.

1. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Looks like its all going ahead now next year with Mercedes!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8427552.stm

That should be interesting...

2. Shaggy EK4 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

should be back after he's gettin 6 million for it

3. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

can't wait to see him race agian! be interesting too see how he does !

4. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thats ALOT less then he got in his glory days.

5. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i think he's gonna make a fool of himself, it will take him a while to get back upto scratch, say 3 or 4 races, but when he does whats he gonna do. he retired cos he couldn't beat alonso, and schumi was in far suprior cars, know there is still alonso, hamilton, vettel, kubica and button that are at the top of there game.

IMO he will fail miserable, look like a chump, but as he's a 7times world champion i doubt it will put a dent in his rep

6. vtecivic123 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

First of all it was just rumours but it seems to be true. I didn't think he could still be able to drive a F1 car as he has a neck injury which stopped him from taking over one of Masa's race.

Can't wait

7. newkid Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol alonso had the better car that year by a mile, whats that turd done since? sfa, he even tried blaming hamilton cause he made him look the shit driver I've always thought he was, button? don't even get me started on him, most luckiest driver ever to be in the sport, whats makes me angry that he won last year is coulthard was a far better driver but won fuck all

main drivers next year will be hamilton, vettel and schuy poss pushing them, u have to remember hes going into a mercedes car who have been doing the engines for mclaren for the last so many years so its not like its a fresh start with a new engne

8. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

button isnt lucky, he never had money and earnt his way into f1. he got dropped by williams only cos they needed to take up the option on montoya and jb's contract was cheapest to pay out. when honda finally did build him a good car he gave schumi a run for his money. he finally lands a good car and everyone calls him lucky, he stuck with honda while they was shit, so deserved a break.

if alonso had the superior car, how come the championship was alonso, shuni, barrichello, that year with fisichello know where to be seen, cos the ferrari was faster.

yes he and hamilton had issues, but they finishedwithin one point of each other, so how can you say he made him look shit.

where as alonso has made his partners look shit since, and think he will do so this year.

this years title will be between vettel and alonso, hamilton and button will take points off each other, rosberg is inconsistent and schumi is past it. all IMO

9. ecksjay Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

if the car is competetive, he should do pretty well. he does come from the traction control era, so will be very interesting to see how he manages the latest generation cars.

10. Tahir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hope Schuey proves all the haters wrong.

Schumacher

Massa

Vettel

Thats what im hoping come the end of season with Ferrari winning constructors.

11. Porker New Member Getting Started

He's gonna crash and burn IMO.

He's not raced competitively for years, he's just not up to the standard of the younger fitter drivers IMO.

I seriously think this is Hamiltons year. That's my prediction. Hammy first with Button in 3rd/4th.

12. Hondafan Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Netherlands Frank Zoetermeer
    maybe fisichella is just a massive tugger! couldn't get any where near kimi who got dropped.

alonso will be champion next year i hate to say it but ferrari done a honda/brawn thing this year stopping development early to concentrate on next year.

13. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

aye but kimi is awesome aswell, if massa hadn't have got his skull caved in a honestly think they would have dropped massa and not kimi.