Royal fuck up - help needed!

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by ozz9955, Saturday 12th Dec, 2009.

  1. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    I need mega help/advice; here's a quick rundown:

    I moved into a 2 bed apartment (a very very nice one at that) with a housemate. Now the rent is
  2. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    hmm i would say no.2 ideally but i think no.1 is your best bet
  3. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    Adam Colchester
    make her pay it fuckin hell u can't enter an agreement then just deceide u don't want to make her get a fuckin loan
  4. Vince Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    Surely some of these agreements are legally binding to ensure that she can't just walk out?
  5. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    +1 for House party.
  6. -paul Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    Or 4: You leave before she does.

    Seriously though, if she was aware of the contract then she should stay and pay to hold up her end of the rent.
  7. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    Hmm, she can walk out, and due to it actually being an agreement with me and her - I would be held responsible...She wouldn't do that though, she's not a total cunt. Just a bit deluded.

    Number 1 is seeming the best idea to me, as it means I get to keep the house...and have the house party :Tongue:
  8. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    It all depends what agreement you are under. If you signed a joint agreement, then you are both liable for the rent. She must'v had a guarantor to sign for her, just in case she can't pay. If thats the case, which it is, then her guarantor would then be liable. Have a look through the your tenancy contract,see what it says.

    Either way I don't see why you should pay for her. If she can't afford it and wants to move out she should get someone to replace her.
  9. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    Neither of us have or needed a guarantor as our credit rating is pretty high (I believe..)

    If she actually did this, I'd keep her side of the deposit, no 2 ways about that. And maybe some of her stuff too! That's the only way I'd be willing to do it!
  10. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    Take pics of her while she is in the shower and on the shitter then bribe her with them

    Bitch won't make that mistake again
  11. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

    If she is a friend, and one you want to remain mates with... I'd strike up a deal with her that allows her to leave now, offering to get a loan and cover the rent for the last few months - and have her pay you back the interest on it.

    Then when she has moved out get another housemate that will cover her half of the rent - so you are not a penny down.
  12. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    was your contract just with the landlord or through the agency?
  13. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    Through the agency matey.
  14. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    I just thought up the exact same idea a minute ago - this seems like the best one so far :Wink:
  15. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    Make a porno...
  16. jdm_coupe Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆


    and then show it at the house party. i'd pay a tenner for that :Grin:
  17. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    Sue her, then use the money to cover the rent and buy a hooker.
  18. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    Haha, don't get me wrong - she's not forcing this on me, she's basically asking what can be done!

    I need to sit and have a proper chat with her...but like fuck is she getting out without paying me a LOT of money. At least :Tongue: Maybe even a swatch o her fanny.
  19. scottboy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    How much was the deposit?
  20. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★