ICE & HFT Reversing camera, multi-view

Discussion in '4th Generation (2013-2017)' started by phil-k, Monday 8th Apr, 2019.

1. phil-k Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom phil-k stoke on trent
    My recently bought 2014 CR-V SE has parking sensors and a reversing camera, but mine seems to have only one view, I have seen videos of others showing wide angle and looking down views. Are their different variations, I have tried pressing the radio button and one of the buttons on the steering wheel which was shown to change the view
    Thanks

2. 155695 Premium Member Club Supporter

England Keith Essex
    On mine, when you go into reverse the rear view comes up and at the bottom left of the screen are 3 indicative available views. You just press the view you want on the touchscreen.

Keith

3. phil-k Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom phil-k stoke on trent
    I forgot to say mine does not have the larger screen, but I have seen a video showing multiple views on the recessed screen, but this might have been on a model other than in the UK

4. FR-V Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Pete Lincs
    My 2013MY SE has only one view. It has the small screen in the top centre of the dash and is not a touch screen.

5. richardhonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom richard Manchester
    Mine has the three choices, but they are all the same rear view, merely offering a choice of wide ness of view?