retarded scooter drivers

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by rybo, Thursday 19th Nov, 2009.

1. rybo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

well in first place there retarded for driving the underpowered things in first place, never mind driving like tards

was coming home from work in sheffield on the ringroad, stopped at traffic lights.. me being the first car in a whole lot of traffic (5.30 so rammed) so was waiting to turn left with my indicator on.

lights go green so start to turn left onto road i need to be on and some retarded fuck flying up left side of us just shoots straight past out of nowhere( so why were stationary waiting for lights to turn green he's coming up at about 20-25 not bothering to think some of these cars may be turning left and not bothering to notice the lights have only just that second turned green)

swear if i of knocked him off i would of volleyed the cunt straight in head...can't stand the fuckers....... and cyclists to fuck them an all, being on road then jumping onto pavement when lights turn red

2. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I whole heartedly agree with every single word you have written....

Do you ever just want to nip the back tyre with your bumper when they're holding you up... :Grin:

3. Aza Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Ditto I Think on average we all pay around

4. w00dy2009 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ha cyclists annoy me the most i like to match there speed next to them and hold the clutch in and hit the limiter a couple of times :Smile: and then boot it off ha makes me smile anyway.

5. Ad Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lool I ride a scooter, the reason allot of people ride like idiots is because you don't really get taught to use the roads all you have to do to ride one is ride around some cones. So if your just starting out you don't have a clue! You learn from your mistakes.