Introductions Rejoining the Honda family

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Julianpms, Thursday 11th Jul, 2019.

1. Julianpms New Member Getting Started

Hi everyone,
    I'm looking forward to becoming a Honda owner once again. I have a Honda Civic 4-door with the 1.5 VTEC Turbo and CVT, finished in Burgundy-Black metallic with Cream leather interior, on order for September delivery. You can see the exact same spec here: . I also ran an Accord Type-S diesel saloon from 2012-14. I sold that when I felt the urge to have something properly sporting again. I now have a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire coupé for fun.
    I live in France, about 30 miles west of Paris, and work from home, so the Honda will be used pretty much exclusively for long weekend trips across France and return visits to the UK. Many of those trips are to attend classic car events: I work as a writer and translator (from French and German into English) of motoring books and also do commentary at some car events. Nothing so far on Honda, but who knows?
    Honda France offer great discounts to members of the motoring press and the dealer from whom I have bought both my Hondas (Soupizet in Le Mans) threw in three years' free servicing.
    I am looking forward to getting to know more about the car here.
    Best regards,
    Julian.