Red Ek gloucester...

Discussion in 'Spotted' started by si vti, Saturday 28th Nov, 2009.

1. si vti Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

looked as if he had some rota slips along with other bits. i saw you coming, so got on the lights, then gave you some indicators, and you gave me the hazards!

i did wait up the road to see if you'd turn around, but my missus was moaning, and not in the good way!

it was about 10.45 by gloucester docks. hit me up!! (i hoped you would give me a spotted, i've never had one!).

2. Mafew Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol love this! @ hope youd give me a spotted as never had one @ :Tongue:

3. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

probally lewisEK on here its a dark red hatch? black slips slammed with yellow bulbs and a mugen lip?

4. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeah it was lewisEK i just text him lol

5. si vti Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

should meet up get a meet on you get me sanka. ye i saw the yellow bulbs, i always flash EK's!!

6. EKLewis Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello, yer it was me, I was gonna turn round BUT I was following my GF in the Yaris in front and if i lost sight would have been mega lost. Nice one on giving it some indicators and stuff I was well excited! Will have to do a Glos/Stroud/Ciren?Celht meet when the floods stop!!!

7. EKLewis Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello, yer it was me, I was gonna turn round BUT I was following my GF in the Yaris in front and if i lost sight would have been mega lost. Nice one on giving it some indicators and stuff I was well excited! Will have to do a Glos/Stroud/Ciren?Celht meet when the floods stop!!!

8. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

both of you didnt bother coming to the chelt meeet!!!! :Wink: and fuck me lewis yourr online? lol :Tongue:

9. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

both of you didnt bother coming to the chelt meeet!!!! :Wink: and fuck me lewis yourr online? lol :Tongue:

10. si vti Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

because i had santa pod the next day!

11. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

excuses excuses :Wink:

12. Mafew Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ye excuses excuses we must be dedicated Baz!