reading festival 2013 - EMINEM HEADLINING!

Discussion in 'Music Section' started by RapeyMcRaperton, Tuesday 11th Dec, 2012.

1. RapeyMcRaperton Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yep. eminem is confirmed as the first headliner.

as soon as i heard this news at 7:10 this morning, I double checked it, and bought my ticket.

I am going.

also confirmed so far are

alt-j

deftones

sub focus

boy better know (Wiley, skepta and JME)

its definitely going to be amazing.

so I now have 3 festivals to do in 2013... this, download and wakestock.

2. Ryan. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

x2 so so so stocked for this now!!!! leeds and download are going to be epic :Grin: don't think I've ever been this excited for the new year

3. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i literally have to get a day ticket for this. £216 is far to expensive so i just wanna go the day eminem is playing.

4. RapeyMcRaperton Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

but you don't even know who else is playing yet? all 3 days could be unbelievably amazing.

£216 isnt that much.

items come and go, memories last forever.

as long as you don't get Alzheimer's.

5. Ryan. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Arctic monkeys and blur are rumored to be performing at reading/leeds too, would be too good to be true though frankly can't wait to see more confirmed acts like, as rapey said though you never forget an event like this

6. maj1nboo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fuck it, would love to see him again but the rest of the festival won't be to my taste. I had tickets to his last tour Which got cancelled.

7. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Im just saying that is expensive considering the price you can go to other awesome festivals for.

i paid £130 for creamfields and the line up was so good, so much good music i kept getting clashes haha.

I've been to 4 Reading fest's before and i don't think next year would top those years because the size of our groups would have decreased a lot.

8. RapeyMcRaperton Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i do see what your saying, i had an amazing time at wakestock last year and it was only £140 ish. lots of good people to see. but who cares. its only money.

9. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

When i do go to Reading on see like 6 or 7 people over the weekend. Back then to me it was all about the campsite and getting fucked up haha

10. PinTama Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I'd pay that for Deftones and Sub-Focus alone.

11. J90 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

12. Ryan. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

System of a down, Biffy Clyro and a few others have been added to the line up. Shaping up to be one awesome festival!

13. furiousfunker Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

How quick do tickets usually sell out for? I tried to buy 2 this morning but my card got declined for some reason

I'll definitely be ordering tonight though I think

14. RapeyMcRaperton Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

tickets for reading with a lineup like this, will sell out bloody quick. so glad I got in early.

15. Ryan. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Yeah as said definitely get in as soon as possible! The last thing you want is to put it off and miss out.

16. furiousfunker Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Leeds ticket purchased!

17. Duncanek9 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'll pay £215 for Eminem, System of a down and Deftones for sure!