RARE Factory Options + Parts Numbers

Discussion in '5th Generation (1992-1995)' started by EJ9 Munkee, Tuesday 22nd Dec, 2009.

1. EJ9 Munkee Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

All in German but not too difficult to work out whats what if you need to order any of these parts brand new from Honda :Wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please feel free to add anymore rare part pics and part numbers for the EG we all love :Smile:

2. EJ9 Munkee Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Courtesy of Lings.Com and this information, I was able to find out a brand new JDM Armrest in Black is

3. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeah but how much of this will they actually still stock. cos i'd love the bubble kit for a eg9, the cd player, and centre console, some bbs style alloys and well most of it.

can anyone find the uk catalogue

4. hero_honda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

never seen any of that stuff b4!!! Well spenvise tho yeh!!! wouldn't mind one of those steering wheels.

5. EJ9 Munkee Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I know yea... thats the sad part, no harm in trying though? Find your local Honda dealership number on google and the part numbers are right there :Wink:

I did also post it just for everyone to check out though, because haven't seen most of this stuff myself.

6. Cesare Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

no dout 98% is unavailable now but still a nice little find none the less :Smile:

7. M1K3Y_P Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

those steering wheels look mint as factory options :Smile: as do most of the alloys :Smile:

If someone could find out what parts are still available that would be great, is there no members on here that work for honda and could do a quick check?

Mike

8. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

To quote something I just posted in another thread:

Should have all the accessories listed in there with part numbers as well :Smile:

Enter the part number on lings.com for a price and you're sorted...

9. EJ9 Munkee Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Both of them being my threads, lol...

Just peeped that site out, neat bit of kit but only for bog standard OEM stuff...

10. R11CH Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

one you have entered the part number it comes up with the part then click on the photo and it tells you if its still available or not. Most of the part numbers off this page are no long available :Frown: