Civic/6th Gen Rainbow MB6!!

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by jebbio, Monday 2nd Jul, 2007.

1. jebbio Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

After hitting some old cow up the arse I had to replace the Front impact bar, bumper, bonnet and headlights. Managed to pick the rest of the parts up Sat so having the day off today had time to put the old MB back together again!

IMG011.

IMG021.

IMG022.

Just need to wait a couple of weeks before I can get it sprayed up.

Money Waiting!!!!!!!

Anyone that can do a decent job on the cheap?

2. HONDAndy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Glad youre getting it sorted- but you need a new camera!

Good luck with the resprayin.

3. PooM CivicLife Founder The Domo Don

United Kingdom Steve Horsham
    Hey dude, good to see its all fixed up!

Speak to madmax about spraying, he is in Wales but his prices are wicked! He is going to spray my car :Smile:

4. jebbio Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Wales??? Wow that's a bit too far for me matey.... The six hour drive to Watford to pick up my bonnet and impact bar and back home again was enough for me!

Should have someone lined up to do the work, Just need a backup that's all. Wanna see how much it would roughly cost! Wings, bonnet, bumper?

Oh BTW the pics were taken on me phone!

5. pow Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

just leave it like that m8-its different :Smile: or go bak to the gaffer tape look that was retro in a pikey sorta way lol

6. jebbio Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Cheeky fcuker! :Grin:

7. jebbio Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

well, got it sprayed up today! Not a bad job but Im pleased with it! will post up pics tomoz!

I just need a new locking catch coz the one I've got at the mo aint locking the bonnet properly! Anyone have Ronalds number? (The kiddie who works for Honda?) Lost his number when my phone went walkies!

8. CIVIC-RIC Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

WOT colour u goin 4?

9. jebbio Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Just had the whole front end resprayed in original colour! (Pirates Black) Fricking ell does freshly painted pirates black look sweet!

Sorry pic's a bit shite!

IMG003.