radio-stereo wiring diagram for 2006 honda FR-V

Discussion in 'Honda F/H-Series' started by fourteen0407, Tuesday 17th Jan, 2017.

1. fourteen0407 New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Barbera birmingham
    hi all

i have a 2006 FR-V

and i have removed the standard unit in order to wire in a bluetooth car kit, i have added two pictures of the plug and would ask anyone if they can provide info on what each wire is for.

the pictures are of the old kit i removed from the FR-V, of which the plugs are identical, in that it just plugged directly into the back of the stereo but my new bluetooth will need wiring it so i need to know what each wiring on the loom does.
    thanks

20170117_135014. 20170117_135048.

2. SpeedyGee Club Manager Club Staff

England Speedy Birmingham
    andy83 likes this.
  3. andy83 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom andy shropshire
    ISO-wire-harness-adapter-for-Volvo-Radio-power-Plug-Connector-car-stereo-Adaptor-cable-lead.
    hi mate unsure if this helps to what you need but might help sorry if it don't.
    thanks
    andy

4. Widoori Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

New Zealand Jin Auckland
    It's unusual but Edix have different wirings on different trims. And especially with the InterNavi System, they use totally different and unique wiring colors compare to any japanese brands. If your car has complete factory adaptor with no further electronics attached,the your adaptor normally shows
    12v, illumination, accessories, amp power and earth on the each sides (bigger slots),
    and all the speakers/twitters on the middle (smaller slots)

If your adaptor has been linked to other electronics, it is still easy to find out power/illumination/ACC or etc. You, however, will need to find
    speakers manually, and I highly recomment open each speaker and track the wire using a multimeter.