Quick question for you photo guru's

Discussion in 'Photography & Photoshop' started by dean85, Thursday 19th Nov, 2009.

1. dean85 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

just a quick one really, non car related

took this photo of my son, was fine at first went to upload onto me laptop and it's came up as this now

STA70961.

if any one can help me that'll be cool, A bag of wine gum's at Mimms meet :Smile:

thansk Dean

2. Porker New Member Getting Started

Just a prob with your camera processing the image I think... Mine's done it on a few occassions...

3. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Could also be a failed transfer when you were transferring it to your PC. Does it show as the full image on your camera?

4. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

+1 for interrupted file transfer...

Try uploading it to PC from camera, again.

5. dean85 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

it show's half on my camera, full on Me partner's, transfer's ok from mine then once completed an opened it goes like the above picture,

getting a card reader at end of month rather than use the upload cable from camera, bit old,

6. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

have you tried putting the card into your partners camera and transferring to the pc from there?

7. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

looks like peado bear head.... might be in the wrong saying that but i don't say it to mean offence just as a joke lol. sorry if you take it the wrong way but im sure some will find it funny lol

8. ejlee Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

sometimes if you move your USB wire whilst transferring can mess up the file going onto your pc

just try again

if not swap your card into another cam or something

9. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

definately recommend the card reader, 9/10 times this will solve the problem. I have some built in ones into my desktop pc and never use the cable as cable transfer bites cock and takes forever. Card reader will see transfer rates improve and less of this problem occur :Grin: