quick digimod - still learning!

Discussion in 'Photography & Photoshop' started by tombowman12, Monday 9th Nov, 2009.

1. tombowman12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

airwalkerTOM.

only just got photoshop and found a link on here to digimods, the bible is AWESOME, so i managed to create a quick digital version on what i want the car to look like, didn't have time to put grids on it though!!

2. WEBB-R Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not bad mate, but you need to twirl the carbon fibre effect more on the lip to distort it a little. Makes it look more "real" in the corners because it looks like one long flat piece otherwise. Good start.

3. kipper Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Think that's how the kevlar lip looks on the BYS bumper. And two-tone "may" seem like a good idea on PS but, please no :Frown:

4. MUGEN-RR Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

how does this photoshop work, where do i get the software/programme from? any1, wan't to mess around with my car on there! got a link or sumert

5. tombowman12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeah, i havent put that lip in, thats how it was on the original pic!

and in regards to the two tone, too late, it's already been done! i just wanted to see what it looked like with rotas and the BYS bumper! and that digimod, is the look im going for! i love it!

6. Boz. Guest

Id say go for those wheels For Definate !!!!!! Paint them the same colour you have done the top half of the car in. Looks awsome mate.

7. ~Sherlock~ Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

looks kwl man. i like it