quick digimod - still learning!

Discussion in 'Photography & Photoshop' started by tombowman12, Monday 9th Nov, 2009.

1. tombowman12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

airwalkerTOM.

only just got photoshop and found a link on here to digimods, the bible is AWESOME, so i managed to create a quick digital version on what i want the car to look like, didn't have time to put grids on it though!!

2. WEBB-R Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not bad mate, but you need to twirl the carbon fibre effect more on the lip to distort it a little. Makes it look more "real" in the corners because it looks like one long flat piece otherwise. Good start.

3. kipper Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Think that's how the kevlar lip looks on the BYS bumper. And two-tone "may" seem like a good idea on PS but, please no :Frown:

4. MUGEN-RR Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

how does this photoshop work, where do i get the software/programme from? any1, wan't to mess around with my car on there! got a link or sumert

5. tombowman12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeah, i havent put that lip in, thats how it was on the original pic!

and in regards to the two tone, too late, it's already been done! i just wanted to see what it looked like with rotas and the BYS bumper! and that digimod, is the look im going for! i love it!

6. ArdCord Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Id say go for those wheels For Definate !!!!!! Paint them the same colour you have done the top half of the car in. Looks awsome mate.

7. ~Sherlock~ Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

looks kwl man. i like it