Civic/5th Gen Project MEE Ej2

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by henners, Saturday 7th Nov, 2009.

1. henners Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi guys,

Here is my build up of my Ej2, I bought it nice and cheap as it was standard apart from lowering springs on 98k miles. happy days.

Since I've had it, i have bought:-

16x7.5 Cades Eros - Yokohama sDrives 195/45/16s

4" Back box

EP3 Preface lift seats

Jap plates

JDM wind deflectors

JDM corners (Bulbs converted)

USDM Cupholders

50/50 Rear Lights

Spoon Rep Wingmirrors

Rear Adjustable Camber arms

Short arm Induction kit

Lower tie bar

B-pillar Strutbrace

Blue anodised washer + allenbolts (engine bay)

I have sprayed bits in my engine bay too, soon to be changed when i make my mind up.

Enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After playing about with my camber arms, i tried a bit of tucking, its a start... i'll have another play when i get my coilovers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My final adjustment, very tight BUT drivable :Grin:

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

2. Sandy. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Need some better pics to see what it looks like, but what i can pick out looks good. I had one of these myself same colour too this was up for sale at the same time mine was, i do miss it a lot!

3. Civic Coupe EJ2 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Pretty nice.....they do need some better pics to show it off abit, but thats can be done anytime. Was this the same one in the last south Mimms meet that was low....

4. Sandy. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nah the slammed one was my old coupe. this one was for sale on here a while back.

5. henners Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

this wasnt for sale on here... it was on piston heads, but i bought it off my mate in the end. i have been to the last 2 mimms but not in this. Been trying to get some good pics but the weather hasnt been too healthy the last couple of days, fingers crossed for the weekend! :Grin:

6. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

joe get sum betta pics up!!!!

7. henners Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just a little photography update...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 26th Dec, 2009
  8. Naj_Ej Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nice coupe man! keep up the good work . love the wheels.

9. henners Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

cheers man, shouldve put a bit more effort and washed it but i was trying to get some good pics before it started raining (the bike doesnt touch water)

10. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

love the bike!! :cool:

11. Naj_Ej Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the bike is old school love it. really do like the wheels man! mite get them in gold with the polished lip:Tongue:lot:. wots ur plan for the engine?

12. henners Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

no idea tbh, looks mean more to me then performance... so you could class it as low n slow. thanks again, thought you lot would like the bike.

13. Naj_Ej Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

drop a b-series or d16 turbo!

14. henners Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

money would help lol

15. danscivicsir2 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not keen on the bike tbh

Its not old skool enough IMO

16. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That bike is odd! Coupe is coming along nicely.. Great stuff..

17. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nice lowrider bike man!! Got one myself, but didn't like the handlebars that far forward so kept mine pretty much normal...might take the spring out on the front to get it lower :Grin: Anyways, liking the car at the moment, keep it coming!! :Grin:

18. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I would of personally spent the money getting the rust and shit sorted before worrying about making it a scene car

Good start though

19. henners Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

all in good time people, its all your own opinions... i love my bike and for it to be on top of car makes it even better. the rust is getting done soon. the whole should be changing soon as i now have a better paid job and more time to do stuff to it myself. btw 1964- i havent taken the spring out, i bought the lowering kit for it. its now unridable though.

Thanks for the comments though guys.

20. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

bahhh, take the spring out and mount it behind the t-bar thing :Grin: Mine looks pretty standard to be honest, i just wanted a comfier saddle and less gay handlebars :Grin: