CR-V/4th Gen Project EF Civic 1.6i 16v Track/Fast Road car

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by seanofnp, Thursday 20th Nov, 2008.

1. seanofnp Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ok, so this is my Civic...

DSC03255.

DSC03254.

DSC03247.

DSC03248.

DSC03250.

Looking to get it to around 750kgs and 140/45 BHP at a push.

Its been really well looked after and now its time to get modded.

So far its cost

2. Jasonday2007 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've got a soft spot for white EF's....

kinda wish i got one a while back.

Yours looks like a pretty tidy rust free example.

Get it on it's ass, nice and light with a decent exhaust system/intake and it'll be a fun little beast!

J.

3. smash Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nice clean base for a project, i'd love to build up a ef track slag one day

4. jdmek Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Adam London
    glad to see someone else is going one to. bit of advice i would give is get all the matting from behind the dash. when i did mine i was supprised how heavy that stuff was. its a real bitch to get out thought. ended up taking the dash out. well worth it thought.

5. EK_Dac Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Damn dude, didn't think it would look that dude!

Looks like another good project!

Fred

Last edited by a moderator: Thursday 20th Nov, 2008
  6. seanofnp Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ok, update.

The bonnet doesn't fit properly - lmao. Its hitting something but does shut, so im just going to raise it for the min (someone was right lol il have to find a 1.6 16 one)

I've ripped up all the carpet and foam from footwells and more bits of trim.

I've had my Cobra Monaco S's fitted and harnesses.

Picked up a new radiator (off a 1st Generation rex but its in good nick so were gonna make it fit). Which will be done saturday so i can take it to the jap meet at lakeside services on saturday night.

Also picked up my 4-2-1 stainless manifold for it which il get fitted monday.

Il update with pics in the week.

In the meantime, anyone with any tubing for fitting an induction kit of some description get in touch via pm i may buy it off you, also anyone with an aftermarket backbox of some description. - Infact, anything at all mod wise lol. And after some 15's too, pref black. What ya got?

Speak soon.