Professor Green

Discussion in 'Music Section' started by DK-Tandy, Tuesday 1st Jan, 2013.

1. DK-Tandy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

any people PG fans here? anyone ever met him?

whats your views on him?

2. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I see him this year when chipmunk was supporting. He was doing his latest album and i thought it was quality!

Love all his songs too.

3. DK-Tandy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

you heard much of his old shit? and his Jumpoff days?

4. DaveEK Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Jump off tv. Pro vs milky bar kid. Quality

Sent from my GT-I9100 using my penis

5. Shuthan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I love PG, his songs are wicked, 'I need you tonight' and 'jungle' were the songs that drew my attention to his music.

6. J90 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Pro Green is fully sick.

7. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yea his Jump off days were pretty cool.

8. RapeyMcRaperton Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

love pro green. have 2 albums in the car and watched his rap battles on youtube. man has skillz.

and suscribed to his youtube channel. the guy in person from interviews and shit seems like such a nice bloke. very polite.

9. barry Junior Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Blokes fully awesome,

Seen him twice now, once supporting Maverick Sabre and Plan B, then with Wretch 32

10. Hellsent Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I also think pro green is awesome, saw him aaaages ago when he wasnt as big in a club then saw him at a festival and havent stopped listening since, even bought his beer that he brought out!

Sick life

11. DK-Tandy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i was thinking on buying some remedy, but i don't drink... does it taste any good?

and yeah he is a nice chap, he's someone you could spend all day talking to..

12. Hellsent Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

If you don't drink then probably not as its a pale ale which takes some time to get used to, but if you're used to beers it is quite nice, very refreshing and easy to drink when cold.