Potential bargain (1995 jdm eg4 vti)

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by karl2k86, Monday 21st Dec, 2009.

1. karl2k86 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

NOT MINE. Found on autorader, potential bargain, looks pretty decent condition:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/200952348900403/sort/priceasc/usedcars/make/honda/model/Civic/price-to/3000/page/1/keywords/vti/radius/1500/postcode/tq126fh?previous=%2Fsearch%2Fresults%2Fusedcars%2Fpostcode%2Ftq126fh%2Fradius%2F1500%2Fmake%2Fhonda%2Fmodel%2Fcivic%2Fkeywords%2Fvti%2Fprice-to%2F3000%2Fpage%2F1%2Fsort%2Fpriceasc&logcode=p

2. Cesare Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nice find, looks like a tidy looking car

3. Anomaly Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

don't think its a vti

It says its a 1.5... plus in one pic which must be the back... theres no brake disc

4. mattek3 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

its a VTi Import. 1.5 single cam.

5. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

its a import vti, which is a 1.5, and has drums on the back.

a import with a b16 and disks allround is a sir

6. EJ9 Munkee Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

7. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mint! wish i had the money!! i used to have one, pretty nippy cars! SOHC ftw!

8. brown4454 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

its only 36 miles away from me, aaaa short on cash tho, might sell mine to get this

9. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

if it wasnt 260 odd miles away id go get that tomo!

10. TheSam Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

11. karl2k86 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Probably sold, twas a bargain.

12. graham27 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No, import eg4 vti's are the same as our eg5s - discs all round and 262's on the front if they have ABS

13. Naj_Ej Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i wish i had a unit now, would of taken that car ASAP!

14. karl2k86 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

NO.JDM Eg4's have 2 options. They either have disc's on the front, drums on the rear, same as the LSI setup (I know, I own one) or if they have optional LSD they will have discs on the rear.

15. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i've had 2 import vti's, and nearly owned another, non had disks on the back, and they only have 242 on the front.

if there was options to have them then i've nevre seen one with, but a standard one is drummed.