Suspension, Steering and Brakes poly bushing upgrade for tourer 2003

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by honda_saj, Wednesday 2nd Jan, 2019.

1. Zebster Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm afraid that my experience of removing those front compliance bush bolts was more in line with @Bounder than @SpeedyGee !

If you need it, then here's the guide I produced (including my bolt removal nightmare!):- https://h-tune.co.uk/club/guides/replacement-of-front-suspension-lower-wishbone.1622/
    - - - Updated - - -
    Yay, welcome back @SayamaAccord !

honda_saj and SayamaAccord like this.
  2. honda_saj Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom saj east london
    yes you can buy alone but i wanted to upgrade all bushes and stiffen up car so less body roll
    - - - Updated - - -
    Thanks pete,
    Appreciate the link already seen those at the moment still deciding between air or coilovers as i car heavy tools on a regular basis and 2 kids the back always sits too low, that is why was looking at 2c or 4c air suspension so i can adjust or use self levelling mode with sensors.
    Or go with stiffer coils however they are not easy to adjust.

Pete at H-Tune and DrSam like this.
  3. honda_saj Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Will all of these fit CM2 ?

4. honda_saj Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just seen these

Any opinions ? i am aware if i go fully poly car will be firmer and stiff over bumps but this will also reduce body roll, next upgrade would be coilovers or air suspension, if i do get air suspension then i can lift up car for bumps :Laughing:

5. honda_saj Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

question does anyone know if the lower control arm bushings for Civic and accord are same if not i will have to look up part numbers :Messed:

6. DrSam Club Moderator Club Staff

United Kingdom Sam Birmingham
    honda_saj likes this.