Plastic Sheet? What is it?

Discussion in '5th Generation (1992-1995)' started by SaintGrimm, Tuesday 17th Nov, 2009.

1. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Does anyone know what this plastic film is meant to do? Been wondering for a while. Was going to post it in the lounge as it's a general question but with Uber-modz on the prowl I dare not! :Tongue:

[​IMG]

2. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Does anyone know what this plastic film is meant to do? Been wondering for a while. Was going to post it in the lounge as it's a general question but with Uber-modz on the prowl I dare not! :Tongue:

[​IMG]

3. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

so youve posted it in buil-up? ?? i think lounge would be more appt!

Either way, i don't really know, just to stop crap going in there assume! :Tongue:

4. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

so youve posted it in buil-up? ?? i think lounge would be more appt!

Either way, i don't really know, just to stop crap going in there assume! :Tongue:

5. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

so if water/damp gets in your door it won't soak into your door cards, it runs to the bottom and expels out of the drain hole in the bottom. i think?

6. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

so if water/damp gets in your door it won't soak into your door cards, it runs to the bottom and expels out of the drain hole in the bottom. i think?

7. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Because the window seals aren't 100% watertight so water probly runs inside the quarter panel and will have drain holes at the bottom. What's the chance of posting this in the correct section? The reason mods are around the site is to do a job and to ensure that posts are in correct sections!

8. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Because the window seals aren't 100% watertight so water probly runs inside the quarter panel and will have drain holes at the bottom. What's the chance of posting this in the correct section? The reason mods are around the site is to do a job and to ensure that posts are in correct sections!

9. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Done it again...:disbelief

Moderator, can you move it to the proper section in Technical>interior, sorrry yet again!

@Smily; it's what someone suggested. Or to stop water from the hole in the rusty bodywork getting the electrics.

10. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Done it again...:disbelief

Moderator, can you move it to the proper section in Technical>interior, sorrry yet again!

@Smily; it's what someone suggested. Or to stop water from the hole in the rusty bodywork getting the electrics.

11. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That sheet would be there from factory, the rust hole wouldn't

12. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That sheet would be there from factory, the rust hole wouldn't

13. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Considering all their cars rust to death I wouldn't be surprised if Honda put it there for a joint reason :Tongue:

Strangely wasn't in my old EK....

14. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Considering all their cars rust to death I wouldn't be surprised if Honda put it there for a joint reason :Tongue:

Strangely wasn't in my old EK....

15. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Moisture/draft barrier?

16. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Moisture/draft barrier?

17. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As you can see even the seatbelt thing has a bag on it!

18. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As you can see even the seatbelt thing has a bag on it!

19. Porker New Member Getting Started

Moved to the correct section, I think...

20. Porker New Member Getting Started

Moved to the correct section, I think...