phone upgrade>>

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by si8pny, Tuesday 29th Dec, 2009.

1. si8pny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

phone upgrade>>

Right im with orange and am due an upgrade can have any phone due to my plan.

im tempted with the iphone? or the nokia n97?

anyone got the above? if so what do you think of it?

Cheers

2. onejdmcivic1984 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Nokia N95 - boring

Iphone is a good choice but what about HTC Hero? Or any HTC - good Smartphone! I got one and its damn entertaining. I realise Smartphones are all the way - problem with non smart phones is u get pretty bored of it quite quickly!

3. Porker New Member Getting Started

HTC hero FTW.

4. onejdmcivic1984 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

u got one Porker? I can watch any film now thanks to the Converter I've got :Grin:

5. Porker New Member Getting Started

Yesh man, got Adown too so I can download any YouTube video!

6. onejdmcivic1984 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Adown? where did u get that from? And when you say download can you download it and save it to 'Videos' in yur Albums?

Dnt know if u know Porker but Youtube you get with HTC is a diluted version of Youtube in general. I searched for songs on the 3g network but doesnt come up with any official ones?

7. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

8. Lance Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Iphone without thinking twice. If you don't get one now, you'll get one at some point.

9. HONDAndy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i had this choice recently and wanted qwerty so went with n97. I reckon i made a good choice- in fact im typing this on phone now via wifi- its pretty quick, video quality is good, camera not bad.. I've not had iphone to compare but my mate the other day was saying its a shame iphone doesnt have qwerty.

On a side note i arranged contract upgrade to 37 quid, got a letter through outlining new contract stating new phone etc. And price plan staying at 15 quid :Smile:

10. jonndogg Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

iPhone

Setep dad is the only one in my house who doesnt have one, he has the htc hero and is getting rid for the iphone.

11. scottboy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've got the n97, great phone but i would of got the iphone if i knew it was coming out on orange

12. Rob crx Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just had a blackberry storm 2 come through on insurance to replace my old htc. Nice equivilant to an iphone if you don't want to pay the premium but i'll be getting the new iphone in july when its released.

13. titchcivic Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

i have an iphone and i would never look back well worth the premium :Grin:

14. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Im upgrading this month as well on orange and i can't decide between the iphone or the samsung i8910 HD...

Definately more swayed towards the iphone though..

15. kahn_v Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

iphone FTW!!!

16. bankxi Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

the n97 is wank me and my bird have both got them hers it getting fixed all it do is crash turn off and tbh is shocking. its like a tvr when it works its good but tbh it don't work right all that much. as for mine i got so mad with it i thru it at a rad and smashed it to bits and tbh best thing i did. thats my 2p lol

17. project_civic Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

im looking to get the iphone 3GS. It just seems like a much better phone, does everything and more, but there not cheap. Iv heard the battery life is sh!te though. Even as a upgrade.. most of them come with 24 month price plans??

18. donzo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

iphone would be my choice

19. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

iphone without a doubt