Performance Parts Sites for honda's?

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by clarks.2006, Wednesday 30th Dec, 2009.

1. clarks.2006 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I've searched but can't find anything.

Only ones i really know are:

VTEC direct

Funkypower

I need more to look through what do you use?

2. clarks.2006 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Im a thick twat just seen the links section. Only been on the forum since 2006.......

edit: Still there doesn't seem to be many good links so anyone got some?

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 30th Dec, 2009
  3. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Unit-8 is another one :Smile:

TDi-North another good one.

4. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Google flatlander mate!

They do EVERYTHING and are europe based so no Nast import tax or 100week waits

5. Marc-EK9 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

invo-tec.com

japperformanceparts.co.uk

vipergrafix.co.uk is JDM decals

tokyo-express.co.uk

rhdjapan.com

advancedjdmparts.com

there are a few a couple of them are in US.

6. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Uk based;

funky power

JDM performance

unit 8

VTEC direct

oemjapparts

from the top of my head

7. Grangey Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

www.hond-r.com/

They have a new much larger website currently in production (not sure if im allowed to give out the new address), and theyre UK based and if youre looking for something specific that isnt on the site, just give them a call

8. Bong Guest

Heel Toe Automotive

9. Lance Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Is VTEC direct even a good choice?

There website is amazing but it takes a good 3 years for you to recieve the part.

10. Bong Guest

I personally don't like the guy who runs it, no reflection on his business as I have no experiance with him running VTEC Direct, only used the site when Baz ran it, but I have bought from the guy directly before he owned VTEC Direct and the product wasnt as described, he did offer me a return/refund but for

11. Lance Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No change there tbh.

I had my issues when it was going down hill because of the exchange rate.

12. clarks.2006 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Thanks guys these should keep me going :Grin:

13. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Try flatlander dude, not uk but brilliant service and amazing range of products!

14. Garage-12 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

www.tokyo-express.co.uk (only used them once but had spot on customer service!)

www.uniqueautomotive.co.uk (might still be trading via online)

www.rhdjapan.com

www.passwordjdm.com

www.icbmotorsport.com

www.jhpusa.com

www.oemjapparts.com

www.nengun.com

www.weaksauceparts.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 3rd Jan, 2010
  15. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Some of my favourites would have to include (in no particular order)..

1. www.inlinefour.com
    2. ICB Motorsport (http://yhst-1408381693991.stores.yahoo.net/)
    3. Password JDM

However the above are all US sites. Password JDM; I have purchased from before on a number of occasions and they were great to deal with. Their range of products is very extensive and they can also supply parts not listed on their site if asked.

As far as ICB Motorsport is concerned, some of the items that they have on sale are absolutely brilliant for the die hard Honda enthusiast but when it comes to trying to purchase or place an order with them; this is almost impossible. So my advice would be to use their site as a reference only.

As far as IL4 go, they have been operating for many years and have a good range of products. I haven't purchased from them myself so I couldn't comment on their service on this front; but a good site nonetheless..

Dragon2Modz run by Rob Morris was simply brilliant. D2M could get pretty much any part in whether it be from Japan or the US. They also had access to Honda Japan inventory so could source pretty much any Honda Access part/JDM Honda parts stock permitting.. Sadly though I am not sure if D2M are still in operation..

I noted Tokyo Express were mentioned; I purchased from them a couple of times and the service was not great. Their prices I feel have always been slightly on the steeper side and their website from what I recall wasn't what I would describe as comprehensive.

Keep an eye out for Hond-R's new website which as Grangey has mentioned should be very good. Their forthcoming revised website aside, Hond-R service and workmanship is truly second to none and can supply many parts upon request. I understand also they have also recently been appointed as sole UK distributor for Function7..

Newera Parts are also worth mentioning as their service is fantastic and the array of products that they can supply from Japan is mind boggling. Newera Parts are pretty much my one stop shop when it comes to ordering in parts for my R34 GTR.. I am sure that they can also supply some nice parts for our Hondas too..