People with money and no idea that seem to be attracted to civiclife. . .

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by gumbar, Sunday 6th Dec, 2009.

1. gumbar Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I'v been on here a while now, i attend meets and generaly get on quite well with most people but whats going on??? if i have to read another dumb ricer fucktard question with special writing that it appears was created by 13 year old girls for BEBO im gona go mad. .

"Will this Zorst fit str8 oN ta maaa EJ9 coz it aint a vt-aye iz it?"

fuck it winds me up, thiers the good old people who have been on here ages who have cool cars, nice looking, good quality clean, nice cars but just recently thier seems to be an abbundance of young lads in ej9's with to much money and no ability to look into the parts thier after, i appriciate people arn't gona know shit straight off the top of thier head but please! some of these questions are common sence.

I shant pick any out as im sure you will find them amongst the forum! lol

mite be just me but it gets irritating when you'v worked your arse off to get the car how you wanted, spent a fortune and done its yourself, for a young lad funded by mummy or daddy to come along ,act the genious and talk shit

rant over

2. boro_andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Shit happens dude, they come and go as soon as they can afford a Subaru

3. sk8ter646 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah they never hang around for long though mate. It is a real pain in the ass though, i somtimes offer my help but the noobs reply back with total and uter SH**E.

4. JDMJut Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Relax Gumbar. There are idiots everywhere, just be proud you're not one of them.

On a happier note, I was round FatMan's place last night and he told me you're a superstar DJ. I wanna see ur skills :Grin:

5. kipper Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Don't think i ever came across like that :lol:

6. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah it gets annoying trying to read people post when half of it isnt even full words, i think you just learn to deal with it after a while though :Smile:

7. Cesare Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ahahaha thats awesome

8. gumbar Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Haha lol @ the subaru comment! Ye il get over it! Lol just piss me off! Ye im a dj, played @ media friday, u can have a copy of my cd when i get the master copy back lol

9. Stu-VT Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Stuart Bedfordshire
    My mate used to say, about 10 years ago, "they always come back to honda, and when they do they appreciate it more 2nd time round".

He was right, some dicks in my town just kept changing to whatever thought made them look coolest. But the ones that came back always took Hondas more seriously.

So these chaps you talk about will go soon enough, and those that realise what the big 'H' is all about will come back wiser. :Smile:

10. 689r Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You should have to answer a few questions to become a member of any forum IMO. To make sure you don't have the brainpower of a sponge and can also search for information.

11. gumbar Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Lol brain power of a sponge. By all means im not a genious but bit of commen sence + self work is all it takes lol

12. JDMJut Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll look forward to hearing that.

I like these people you talk about Gumbar, they'll buy anything :Wink:

13. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

On a smiliar level to this what i hate is people that spend money on there car, buying coilovers, exhausts etc, yet their car is a rusty ass piece of shite

Its on the same level as what your saying, dumb shites with no idea about cars, aslong as its slammed with 'stance' and has a bc spec 2 its ok

14. Porker New Member Getting Started

'Stance' make me lolz.

15. tonycoupe97 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i feel i was/still am one of those people (not the mummy daddy pays for everything part... i get none of that)

i always ask on here where to find parts coz u guys always post back with good places. If i look i get demon tweeks and anything out of banzai mag.

and i also shorten words quite alot... im sorry. :Frown:

16. Cesare Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

apology accepted :Smile: enjoy your stay

17. Gynx Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

To be fair.. it does work out alot easier & probably cheaper.

I've done both lol.. heavily modding a honda & milding tuning a scoob.

And now im driving a 1.7 TDi 05 plate Astra lol.... amazing how quickly you get bored of "Performance" modding.

18. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

you know how it goes, one little bebo kid starts a bebo group on Civics, they all end up on here, the whole euro/stupid camber scene seems to have taken alot of them away, but there always a few stragglers,

im still on a nova forum, and they get hassled on daily basis about questions on bodykits and halfords alloys, when the forum consists of mainly older guys who are into either restoring novas to production line quality, or generally track enthusiasts.

19. boro_andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I had a feeling you might post dude.

To be fair i thought it might be a bit angry, but my comment wasn't intend to extract it.

I just mean every tom dick and harry seems to be running an old shape impreza wrx the version 2's or around that. Then proceed to put an exhaust, dump valve, lexus lights and then assume they are now colin mcrae, cracks me up when an "on paper" lesser car beats them and they're left gobsmacked.

Definately cheaper to modify and extract more power but a lot of this genre of people end up doing so and ballsing it all up with either blowing up the engine, gearbox or stacking it into a hedge etc. By no means am i saying everyone that buys one is going to at that age but it does get on m wick that they now think they're a driving god because of the status the car brings.

20. Stokes Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Everyone was a noob at one stage.

It's just people who don't write in full sentences.