People who have no respect for life..

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Porker, Monday 30th Nov, 2009.

1. Porker New Member Getting Started

Fucking people.

Just in work and a little pidegon walked in. So I picked it up and took it out..

So there it was walking round on the street, and some stupid bitch came along in her fucking Audi, stopped, looked at the pidgeon walking around and then proceeded to drive clean over it, klilling it.

FUCKING DISGRACEFUL.

I got up and ran to the door, and she had driven off up the road.

Fucking fuming. Ok, so it's just a pidgeon, but she could have beeped/revved her engine to get it out of the way. Instead she stops, looks at it, then kills it.

I just went out and picked it up and put it out the back in a corner on some grass. Poor little fucker.

It's one thing when you're driving along and you hit a rabbit, but stopping, looking at the thing walking around then deciding you're just gonna drive clean over it know you're gonna kill it is a whole other story.

Disgusting filthy people, feel like tracking her down and running her the fuck over.

2. Porker New Member Getting Started

Fucking people.

Just in work and a little pidegon walked in. So I picked it up and took it out..

So there it was walking round on the street, and some stupid bitch came along in her fucking Audi, stopped, looked at the pidgeon walking around and then proceeded to drive clean over it, klilling it.

FUCKING DISGRACEFUL.

I got up and ran to the door, and she had driven off up the road.

Fucking fuming. Ok, so it's just a pidgeon, but she could have beeped/revved her engine to get it out of the way. Instead she stops, looks at it, then kills it.

I just went out and picked it up and put it out the back in a corner on some grass. Poor little fucker.

It's one thing when you're driving along and you hit a rabbit, but stopping, looking at the thing walking around then deciding you're just gonna drive clean over it know you're gonna kill it is a whole other story.

Disgusting filthy people, feel like tracking her down and running her the fuck over.

3. jd1986 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Sadly its the kind of society we live in :Frown:

Could do with something like judgement day like in terminator

4. jd1986 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Sadly its the kind of society we live in :Frown:

Could do with something like judgement day like in terminator

5. mellow yellow civic Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Dude you sound like something from the Saw films.

If you believe in karma something will happen to her sometime.

6. mellow yellow civic Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Dude you sound like something from the Saw films.

If you believe in karma something will happen to her sometime.

7. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Should have grabbed the fax machine, hurtled outside and hurled it through her window screaming

"HUMANITY WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU BEEHATCH!"

8. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Should have grabbed the fax machine, hurtled outside and hurled it through her window screaming

"HUMANITY WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU BEEHATCH!"

9. jd1986 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

lmao yer don't be shocked when the men in white coats turn up :Grin:

10. jd1986 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

lmao yer don't be shocked when the men in white coats turn up :Grin:

11. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Easy, "Jesus made me do it" and if they arrest you, it's discrimination against your religion :Tongue:

12. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Easy, "Jesus made me do it" and if they arrest you, it's discrimination against your religion :Tongue:

13. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

thats not nice! the other day i was driving there was a pidegon in the road, thought it would fly away, but next thing i felt a bump n crunch under the car... i didnt mean to do it, and i genuinely thought it would fly away... felt bad for ages after :Frown:

14. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

thats not nice! the other day i was driving there was a pidegon in the road, thought it would fly away, but next thing i felt a bump n crunch under the car... i didnt mean to do it, and i genuinely thought it would fly away... felt bad for ages after :Frown:

15. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    i accidently killed a cat a few weks back, it was about 1am and the fucking thing Jumped out of a bush straight under my car, wast my fault but fuck me did i feel horrible! didnt know what house it was from so i couldn't even go back n say sorry :Frown:

poor kitty :Frown:

16. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    i accidently killed a cat a few weks back, it was about 1am and the fucking thing Jumped out of a bush straight under my car, wast my fault but fuck me did i feel horrible! didnt know what house it was from so i couldn't even go back n say sorry :Frown:

poor kitty :Frown:

17. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That is well and truly out of order..

Those without a conscience leave me without words..

18. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That is well and truly out of order..

Those without a conscience leave me without words..

19. captain_sl0w Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Its grim and even though I don't care for the vermin Id move it clear of my car before driving off. I wouldn't splatter it if I could avoid it.

20. captain_sl0w Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Its grim and even though I don't care for the vermin Id move it clear of my car before driving off. I wouldn't splatter it if I could avoid it.