people that back out of car sales last minuite!

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by pattys civic ep3, Tuesday 1st Dec, 2009.

1. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fuck its annoying! its been a fucking week since i saw the car and i had my fucking heart set on it and he texts me today when im picking it up tomorrow saying he wants to keep the fucker! jesus christ why put the car up for sale if you have doubts about selling it!

i fucking sorted the money out with the bank to take 7k out of my account! jesus im annoyed now need to find annother one after taken 3 weeks to find this one!

patty

2. scottboy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cunt, keep looking tho dude

3. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mate thats a cunt id go round and paintstripper it :Smile: then offer to buy it for less :Grin: or buy my cav lol ,

4. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i slid on ICE and i need to sort my rear suspension out after casing my wheel so im rolling on the good old jordan spare, i know you had your heart set on that man, time wasters are shit

5. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fucking pisses me off man i had my heart set on that so bad! theres a black one i like that anniversary but its done 13k more miles and its a years older n he wants 600 more so fuck that

6. Beau23 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

sometimes things happen for a reason mate.. A better one will come along trust me

7. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sorry to hear that my Patrick. Onwards and upwards tho...

8. kahn_v Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

its a good thing your going for the anniversary just like i said! :Smile:

not to worry theres other ones as well, i know how you feel pat. but don't worrt, you may find a better one than the one uve missed.

9. FullRaceB20 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

That sucks dude!! What car was it you were after ?

10. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom George Lomdon
    Buy my skyline, I'll take that money off you! lol

11. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i'm a firm believer in "Whats for you, won't go past you"

it obviously wasn't meant to be mate :Smile:

12. Cesare Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

feels shitty now, but chances are now you'll find a evan better example and think " damn im glad i didn't that last 1 afterall "

13. devere Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

if it only took you 3 weeks to find the car you really really wanted, im sure it won't take you long to find something else. It can take months and months of searching for some people!!

14. Hondafan Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Netherlands Frank Zoetermeer
    the jordan all sold now then dude ?

15. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Happened to me...with a member from here actually! But the car was not for 7k...still was pissed though coz I arranged the money, and nearly bought insurance. All a waste of time and effort

16. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Do I need to say anything? :Wink:

17. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom George Lomdon
    lol no seriously, first person that comes up with

18. vtec flex Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

+1 ?