people i owe money

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by amer, Wednesday 18th Nov, 2009.

1. amer Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Can all the people who bought off me and i owe money too email me at amerhussain@rocketmail.com, as i am close to getting banned on this forum, would be great if you can put what you bought of me and price aswell,

Thanks Amer

2. morf Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Saintgrimm

was the email you gave me

3. a2k00 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Amer, Just curious as your other post was locked, Why aren't you just claiming on your home content/buildings insurance??? That way at least you would get back cash rather than paying your landlord 3k for rebuild of your garage and being out out pocket on your motor?

4. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom George Lomdon
    maybe he might not have buildings/contents insurance?

5. Porker New Member Getting Started

The other post stated that he was paying his landlord for cover, but his landlord is now saying the landlord says they are not covered. So he won't get anything..

6. a2k00 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Man thats fucked up!, for

7. dozzy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Urmmm... stfu?

Last edited by a moderator: Thursday 19th Nov, 2009
  8. Perry. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

GOOO Nooobie!! ^^

9. Porker New Member Getting Started

Vti2010 - There is no need for that post.

10. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's me :Messed:

I'm sure that he's not conning us. Been speaking to him recently about things I bought and never got because of the fire and he's said he'll pay it back today.

I think he's just got one hell of a stroke of bad luck. Bad times :Frown:

11. mu5k3r Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

No need at all. but sounds like there is something not right bout it all tho. don't you take out your out contents insurance for your stuff even if you renting?

12. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

not getting into the ins and outs of this cos it don't involve me. And for clearance i rent and pay my own insurance. But it is the first house i've rented so don't know the correct protocol.

13. Porker New Member Getting Started

I get it included in my rent, TBH my place is fully furnished so I don't really have much here bar the cars... :Tongue:

14. egshane Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I've heard stories about this guy and they arnt good ones unfortuantly

15. amer Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

would be great if you can tell what stories you have heard?

16. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

^ keep that kind of discussion elsewhere please chaps, this is for people to get their money back :Smile:

17. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

guys amer has asked a question and tbh it only applys to all that are envolved an who'm he owes money so please keep it that way! no need for annother arguement!

hope all gets sorted

18. boris Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

i agree well said all hes trying to do is giv back the money he oues at least he aint fucked off and not getting in touch all i say is i feel sory for you mate shit luck and its crimbo soon hope you get sorted out mate and can't you take the bloke who your renting off to cort to get the insurance sorted good luck any way mate

19. egshane Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

tbh your right it does have nothing to do with me. good luck with things

20. gherkin New Member Getting Started

Is there anyone have got news from Amer?