Pay Monthly Tools

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Gizmo, Friday 11th Dec, 2009.

1. Gizmo Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Im after buying an Air Compressor for my Garage.

I know how expensive they are etc.

I want it now, but i want to pay it off in monthly installments, sort of like a "Catalogue" sort of thing.

Anyone know who does it?

2. Performancetek Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4. Gizmo Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Snap on will want stupid money (although good!)

I've seen a 200l Sealey Unit, Single phase in Machine mart for under

5. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you can get 2nd hand stuff from snap on and still pay monthly, my mate just pays the guy some cash when the van calls round

6. morf Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

pm chris at ccimports he's selling the one i used , think its a 150 or 200 liter 3 faze comp. think he's after

7. Dan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Dan Oldbury
    Another way of looking at it, and the way i prefere.

Get a credit card with 12 months intrest free on purchases, And buy it on that, You then have 12 months to pay it off with no intrest or anything extra to pay..

You just need the dedication not to buy anything else on it (or cut the thing in half!)

8. HotPinkBabe Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Snap On do pay monthly

9. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That is the best way to do it!!

Yeh they do, but their initial parts costs are stupid as they are. Halfords offer life time warranty, yeh they arent as good quality, but that doesnt matter if you get free replacements

Go down to Halfords mate, they have lowered the price on a lot of their tools at the minute so now is gona be the best time to buy

10. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

similar to the credit card option, but with no chance of buying owt else on it.

go to your bank and get a loan for the price of your compressor over twelve months. then pay it back.

a bank loan will be cheaper than store credit. but there criteria is also higher to get a loan

11. JACKO. Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

With a 0% interest card, how do they work ?

12. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As if you changed your username because of the crap you post!!

0% interest means you don't pay any interest on top of purchases, pretty simple if you ask me

13. JACKO. Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ye thats why i changed it :Whistle:

They easy enough to get one or they like a gettin a loan/phone contract

14. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes that is why you changed it, much like Ku did

Google them, you need to have a credit rating and for some earn a certain wage

Then you can get all the stance mods you want

15. JACKO. Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

If thats why i changed it not think i would of changed my sig ? not arsed weather people think i post shit or not.

Im not gettin one just askin about em, seem good enough tho, but if i did it would be for my stance mods lol

16. Gizmo Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

So, i get a 0% Credit Car, Buy my Compressor, Then i can set up a Direct Debit from my Account for X Amount of money to cover the bill? Compressor Costs

17. Performancetek Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Halfords give NO warranty on any moving parts, therefore rendering their 'lifetime warranty' laughable.

buy something like snap-on and itll do you for decades to come :Smile:

18. Gizmo Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i found a few 150 Liters/ 14cfm ones locally, im currently bidding on them, i got a few things to sell (aswell as the old compressor) to regain my funds lost!

19. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've replaced a breaker bar and 2 ratchets from the professional range without question

Only thing they would take back was the flat headed screwdriver i used as a lever bar but that was pretty much my fault lol

20. Gizmo Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Compressor im looking at is i think 14cfm, i have a DA Sander that runs 7cfm.

Does that mean i could run my 7cfm DA Sander non stop for 2 minutes with a full tank? Or a Low volume 4cfm DA sander for 3.5 Minutes?